032

the amount of people present in the room made miya want to collapse and back out. it was obvious that some of them were only there to watch the performances and not audition, just like seokjin and jiwoo. jimin gives his sister a goodluck hug before joining mr. bang, who was seated in the middle of the room, right in front of where we were supposed to perform.

taehyung places a hand on miya's back and softly pushes her, making her jump in surprise with the sudden contact. he chuckled, "let's go to them," he says, pointing to where seokjin and jiwoo were standing in. she nods and they make their way to the siblings. immediately, jiwoo pulls miya next to her and taehyung stood next to miya.

"what took you so long? we're you that thisty?," she teases and aggressively winked. miya scrunches her face, disgusted by the way her bestfriend winked, "no, i got shoved in the janitor's closet"

"that's so fucking clichè-- wait, you're not kidding?," her eyes widened, seeing how miya had a serious face on. miya shakes her head, "i literally got threatened to stay away from my own brother," she laughs and jiwoo laughs with her, "is it the same bitch the other day?"

miya nods, "and jimin oppa caught her?," miya nods again and jiwoo cackles, "serves her right! how fucking embarrassing!!," seokjin slaps his sister's arm, "watch your mouth, young lady," he sternly warns and she immediately apologizes. miya silently laughs at them. if only seokjin knew how much his sister cursed on a daily basis.

jiwoo sheepishly smiles but suddenly, music blasted in the room. looking in front, they see jung hoseok and park jimin dancing to a hiphop routine. they hit every beat and they looked good while doing so. miya smiled as she watched her brother dance. it was exactly what she aimed to be, she wanted to be as good of a dancer as her brother was. she looked up to him so much, he was her inspiration to pursue her passion in dance.

"whoa, jimin oppa can dance dance," jiwoo exclaims, her eyes not leaving the performance. on the corner of miya's eye, she saw hoseok's girlfriend silently cheering for him with a wide smile on her face. they were a cute couple and she could see how much the loved and treasured each other. miya wanted to experience the same type of love. unconsciously, her eyes were directed to the boy beside her, taehyung.

he was watching the performance just like everybody else, with a face full of admiration. miya felt her heart race seeing his face, it happens everytime but she tries to deny it. shaking her head, she averts her attention back to the performance and soon, they ended with a cool pose. everyone in the room clapped for them, including mr. bang.

their performance was something that they prepared in hopes that it will inspire the students to give their best at auditioning and it worked, a little bit.

after a short speech prepared by mr. bang, the first student to audition went and performed. student after student after student. miya was getting anxious more as her turn was quickly coming up. she was the last to perform and it gave her a lot more reasons to be nervous. people always look forward to the first and last performance.

she rubbed her hands on her thighs, hoping that it would at least do something to release her anxiety. seokjin and jiwoo were too focused on the current performance to even notice miya but taehyung was another case. "there's no need to be nervous, mi," he softly smiles. she pouts, "easy for you to say. you have the confidence i don't have!," she argues, earning a chuckle from taehyung.

his chuckle was music to miya ears but of course, she didn't want to admit this. truthfully, taehyung was nervous as well. he just didn't want to say he was because he was afraid that miya would grow more nervous.

"you just have to believe in yourself and you'll be fine," he grins. miya did not fight the urge to smile back, "i hope so," he nods. "kim taehyung, you're up," jimin's voice ehoes throught the room. taehyung stands up and prepares himself. "goodluck," miya says and he gives her a smile before walking in front. a lot of girls were giggling and looking at him with loving gazes and this lowkey disturbed miya.