037

miya.

"i don't think this fits me well, ji," i said while examining my reflection on the mirror with the bikini jiwoo gave me. jiwoo smacked my butt causing me to jump, "bullshit, you look stunning boo," she winked. the bikini was beautiful indeed, but I wasn't the type to wear them. we were still at our house, jiwoo and taehyung were here and we were just waiting for my parents to finish what they're doing so we could head to the resort. taehyung's at jimin's room while jiwoo's here with me.

"you'll get your man all over you with that piece"

"JIWOO!"

she laughed and told me to take the bikini off and put it in my bag. I did what was asked of me and put it in my bag. "I better see you wear that, bitch. you have no other choice," she threatened. I groaned and rolled my eyes while nodding. what jiwoo wants, jiwoo gets, I guess.

soon, there came a knock on my door. "we're going, c'mon," I heard my mom's voice. jiwoo immediately jumped and grabbed her bag. shaking my head with a smile, I grabbed my bag too and we both headed to the car where my brother and taehyung were already waiting outside. we all got in. jimin was at the right window seat and I was at the left. jiwoo and taehyung were again, between us.

jimin and I haven't made up yet but that doesn't mean I don't want to. I just don't know how to start the conversation. believe me if I knew, we'd be cool right now.

"so," my father who was driving suddenly began, "we already know jiwoo, jimin would your friend like to introduce himself?," he looked at taehyung through the rear- view mirror. I saw how taehyung grew shy but he still managed to speak, "hello sir, i'm kim taehyung"

dad smiled, "kim taehyung, huh?"

"yes sir"

he chuckled, "no need to be so formal, boy. so, how long have you known jimin?," he asked. "we just met this year, i'm a new student and jimin befriended me," he explained. my dad smiled, "of course, our jimin has always been the social type," he paused, "I assume you're also friends with miya?"

jiwoo nudged me with a teasing smile on her face. why dad, why?

"we're pretty close friends," he smiles at me and I awkwardly smile back. just 'friends' did not sit well with me but am I going to admit it out loud? absolutely not. "i see," dad nods and focuses on driving. i was about to sigh in relief but mom spoke, "what do you think about my daughter?," she suddenly questions and i grew uncomfortable. why do parents have to make everything so awkward?

"miya's a great girl, i like her"

jiwoo and i both choked in sync, jimin looked at tae with wide eyes, dad almost ran into a stray cat and mom had the biggest smile on her face. sensing the tension, taehyung immediately spoke up, "n-not romantically!," he scratched the back of his head, "just as a friend," he mutters. jimin slowly sank back to his seat while jiwoo continued to pat my back with a small frown on her face, "lies, do you see the way he looks at you? i smell lies," she whispers.

"that's a shame, you seem like a really great boy," mom compliments him. mother, i know you're stating facts right now but please, you're making all of us uncomfortable.

"thank you, mrs. park," taehyung forces a tight smile.

the car ride grew silents as no one uttered a word. i silently hoped we'd arrive soon because the silence was suffocating.

▪▪▪

"bitch did you see the beach? beautiful. i'm about to be moana in this shit. SEE THE LIGHT AS IT SHINES IN THE SEA, IT CALLS ME," she awfully sang and I just laughed. we arrived at the resort about five minutes ago and the sea was indeed beautiful. my parents shared a room, jimin and taehyung shared a room and as you can tell, jiwoo and I are sharing a room.

we arrived at the resort late in the afternoon and the sun was setting which basically means we'll be swimming tomorrow and rest for today. the resort was one with a pool and a beach in one but they usually close the pool at midnight. i jumped on the bed and let myself drown in the comfort of it. jiwoo was in the bathroom when she spoke, "i see you and jimin oppa haven't made up yet"

i took me a while to answer but i eventually responded with a small yes, "you know, seokjin oppa and i argue a lot but you know what brings us together? food. he brings me food and whatever happened between us, forgotten. maybe you should try that," she shares and i giggle at the thought, "yeah, maybe i should"

"ya know, it shocked me how jimin oppa and you started raising your voices at each other that other day. never thought something like that would happen after that incident," i tightly smile and respond with silence. after a few minutes, "how did you get home that day?," i asked. "oh, i was going to go home by myself but taehyung kept insisting that he'd send me home," she replied.

i felt a pang in my heart after hearing her words. deep in my heart, it hurt. "I'M NOT GOING FOR YOUR MAN, MI." she quickly says, "i would never! i want to see you get married to him. i'm for kim namjoon and kim namjoon only, my daddy"

"i didn't even say anything, ji," i stated and she snorts, "oh please, i know you more than anyone"

okay, true.

we were then interuppted by a knock on the door, followed by my mom's voice, "girls, we're having dinner out. get ready"

jiwoo and i simultaenously reply with a loud yes and immediatedy changed into presentable clothes. i wore a plain beige shirt with white jeans while jiwoo wore a floral shirt with denim shorts.

after that, we went out and followed my mom to a restaurant inside the premises of the resort where we'll be having our dinner

▪▪▪

I KEEP LOSING TRACK OF TIME THIS IS UNHEALTHY I THINK.......... give me a vote tho lol <3