025

miya.

"so you went camping and went missing for a whole week?," i nod, "so when you came back, jimin apologized and started treating you the way he treats you now?," i nod again.

i told him about how i went missing, but i never told him where i went and i made sure not to mention a thing about 18th century taehyung to the 21st century taehyung. this is so complicated i can't believe this is literally happening.

"so what happened to you? were you kidnapped? got lost? what happened?", he asks, sounding very concerned. i laughed, "i got lost," i lied, "but the important thing is i'm alive and well!," i grin. he smiles, "i guess you're right. but that must've been a really heartbreaking experience for jimin, i don't know what i would do if i was in his situation!"

i nodded and sighed. "so you believe me?," he nodded, "yes? i can actually see it happening"

i smiled after hearing that. it's because it's not the whole story, taehyung. suddenly, he laughs, "i just remembered how i bumped into you at the mall. thought i'd never see you again but here we are," i giggle, "yeah. the fall hurt to be honest"

"i'm sorry! i really didn't see you!," he apologized with a small smile on his face. "it's fine! it's not a big deal, i've done the same to someone before," i shrug, recalling the first time i met him.

▪▪▪

i squeaked as my body collided with another, making the both of us fall on the ground. i groaned in pain and the person i bumped into did the same. it was a very deep groan so i assume i bumped into a guy.

i immediately got up and went to help and apologize to him, "i'm so sorry! are you hurt? i'm so so sorry, fuck," his face was on the ground so i was facing his back.

▪▪▪

i giggled to myself, "told me it didn't hurt and i believed him," taehyung pursed his lips, "well, you did the same thing" i shrugged and looked at him, "what made you go here?," i questioned, geniunely curious. "my dad's decision"

"but did you want to study here?"

"it's fine, really. the important thing is i learn. dosn't really matter where," he smiles and i return it. seems like taehyung's a really good son.

i notice that his eyes were directed at my chest part, i follow his eyes and he coughs, "i wasn't looking at your--," his cheeks slowly turning into a light shade of pink. i stiffle a laugh, "i'm sorry-- you, you just have a beautiful locket. who gave it to you?," he continues. i sadly smile, "thank you, it was given to me by... someone special"

▪▪▪

"oh! i almost forgot," he suddenly dug into his pocket, making me look at him with curiousity. a few seconds later, i see a beautiful necklace-- no, locket in his hand. he smiles at me, "this used to be my mother's. according to my aunt, my father gave this to her when they got married, it used to have a picture of him but," he walks closer to me and opened the locket with a little key that he had. "but i got it changed and now it has my face on it," he grinned.

his smile grew wider as he went to put it on me."it looks beautiful on you," he shyly complimented. i flush and thank him.

▪▪▪

"don't those have pictures in them? i'm guessing it's that special person you're talking about," he grins. my lips curve into a wider smile, "it is, actually"

he scoots closer, catching me slightly off guard, "have you shown people who's picture it is?," he asks. i frown, "no. i mean, i would but i don't have the key with me. it's with him," taehyung smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, "so it's a boy, huh? i'm assuming jimin doesn't know about this?," i roll my eyes but smile afterwards, "you're right, he doesn't"

▪▪▪

he then shows me the little key he used to open the locket, "and this will be staying with me," he smiles.

▪▪▪

remembering 18th century tae's words and the key, my eyes unconsciously started looking at taehyung's wrist. he had a bracelet on and it had a tiny key on it.

my eyes widened. no, it can't be. no, i'm just delusional. i just want to see him again, maybe a little too much.

i shake my head and look away. taehyung noticed where my eyes were locked and he raised his wrist, "it's cute, right? i've been wearing this for i don't know how long honestly. i can't remember," he pouts. suddenly, his eyes light up like he suddenly had an idea pop into his head, "what if my key works with your locket? we might have the same kind! if mine was made for a locket, that is. i don't really know"

my heart was beating loud and fast, i didn't know what to feel about this. what if this taehyung is a reincarnation of the past taehyung and it's the actual key? what if it would actually work? what would this taehyung feel if he saw his face on it?

"do you want to? it's fine if you don't want to, i'm not forcing you," he reassures. i bute my bottom lip. i want to but i don't want to because i'm scared. but there's also a possibility that it won't work and i'm just a little crazy so what am i even scared of?

i sigh, giving in, "i guess we could try that," he brightly smiles, he's excited. taehyung took off his bracelet and came even closer. his hands then went to hold my locket. just when the key was about to enter the locket, "MIYA WE'RE BACK-- OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY FOR INTERUPTING. please carry on"

▪▪▪

hello i hate school vote if u feel the same :)