031

miya.

i just passed by the lockers, nearing the water fountain when i suddenly get shoved into the fucking janitor's closet.

"bitch what the fuck?!"

i squint my eyes at the person who did this and it's the girl that flirted with my brother and taehyung, what a surprise. "we meet again," she says. i roll my eyes and grab my phone from my back pocket, going to the contacts and clicking my brother's number. i made sure to lower the call volume, that way she won't know that he will be listening as well.

"look at me when i'm talking to you, bitch. i'll be saying this once and you're going to fucking listen," she growls. fucking hell, who the fuck does she think she is?! i'm just hoping jimin will answer my call or else it's no use. "what do you want?," i ask in a bored tone, putting my phone inside the front pocket of my pants.

she places both her hands on her waist before saying, "i don't know who you think you are, but stay away from park jimin"

WAIT WHAT???? HUHHHHH??? THE FUCK DOES SHE NOT KNOW I'M HIS SISTER???!!!

i choke, "excuse me, WHAT?!," she scoffs, "you heard me, bitch. stay away from park jimin," oh my god she doesn't know!!! i mentally cackle, this is going to be fun for me and embarrassing for her. i show her an amused smile, "yeah, how about no?"

she was basically fuming, "i'm trying to be nice, why can't you just fucking understand?!," she snaps and i remain unbothered, "why are you asking me to stay away from him?," i raise an eyebrow. she smirks and replies, "i'm his girlfriend, song hyeri and i have the right to tell you to stay away"

WELL I'M HIS SISTER AND they're together? well, he didn't tell me that. guess he has a lot of explaining to do.

"oh really? since when?"

"since last night"

"and shoving me in the janitor's closet was the best option?," she nods. i chuckle, the girl clenches her jaw, "what's so funny?" i snort, "you're funny, really"

this girl i'm 'boutta throw hands at you. you're allegedly the girlfriend and you don't even know that i'm his sister. how pitiful. "sweetie, i don't think you know who i am," i chuckle and this just made her extra mad. "yeah, i don't and i don't care," she spat. i continue laughing. i never thought i'd ever be in a situation like this but oh well.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING?!," she yells and grabs a fist of my hair. i yelp and push her away, releasing a chuckle, "you just made a wrong move on the wrong bitch," i smile at her. she raises an eyebrow, urging me to continue, "park jimin is your boyfriend, right?," she nods and i cackle, "honey, he'd break up with you if i asked him to!"

she attempts to slap me but i caught her hand, "that doesn't work on me, darling. you have to do better than that," i sing. she clenches her jaw more, "YOU'RE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL TO THINK HE'D DUMP ME FOR SOMEONE AS UGLY AS YOU!"

i hope you're hearing this jimin, this is how low your 'girlfriend' is.

i twist her wrist and she hisses in pain. i smirk, "you should blame my brother for teaching me how to defend myself," she groans as she struggles to release her hand from my grip. girl, it's not even that tight. i release her hand and she stumbles back, earning a laugh from me. "oh, and i'm not delusional, sweetie. i'm stating facts," i flip my hair.

suddenly, my jaw clenches, remembering the looks she gave taehyung, "and don't think i didn't see how you looked at my BROTHER's friend while you were flirting with him. seriously, can't you be contented with one lover?"

"b-brother?"

suddenly, the door opens, revealing a fuming jimin with taehyung behind him, "you heard her right," he snaps. i laugh loudly as i saw the color from her face disappear and how her eyes were practically bulging from her sockets. "surprise?," i tease before leaving the both of them and joining taehyung's side.

"b-baby--," she begins but jimin doesn't allow her to speak, "don't you fucking baby me, bitch. we're through," he snaps at her. fuck, he looks so scary right now. i am terrifed. remind me not to get to this side of him, please.

"i-i'm sorry! i didn't know!," she tries to defend but jimin glares at her, "i heard everything, hyeri. you fucking pulled my sister's hair and called her ugly. i honestly thought you were better than this," he continues, "if you can't respect my sister or anyone close to me, don't ever try to talk to me. i don't want to see your face or i'll have you expelled from this school," he threatens.

she grabs my brother's arm and he yanks it off her, "don't fucking touch me," his voice deepens. i give a glance at taehyung and to my surprise, he was also fuming.  in his hand was jimin's phone, surprising me, "you were the one who answered?," i question and he nods, not sparing me a glance, "i'm glad you thought of calling. i never liked hyeri in the first place, let alone the idea of jimin and her together"

"he deserves better," we say in sync.

he finally looks at me and gives me a soft smile, "you sounded pretty cool in there," he comments. i grin, "thanks"

"she didn't hurt you that much, did she?," he questions, his voice softening. i felt my insides melting at his tone. now's not the time, miya. i shake my head, "she just pulled my hair, wasn't even that strong of a pull," i shrug. he runs his finger through my hair and my breath hitches. "i'm glad you're not hurt"

my heart was beating fast and loud. no no no no miya, you shouldn't be feeling this!!

jimin grabs my arm and drags me away from the scene. taehyung gives hyeri one last glare before quickly following us form behind. "she didn't hurt you anywhere else, did she? are you hurt? where? do you need to go to the clinic? are you--," i cut him off with a giggle, "i'm fine, oppa," i assure. he sighs and pulls me into a hug, "i'm sorry you had to deal with her," i shake my head, "you should be apologizing about how you didn't tell me sooner!"

"yeah, about that, i'm sorry," he apologizes, scartching the back of his head. i pout and taehyung suddenly speaks, "i think the auditions are starting"

our eyes widened and we quickly sprint to the room, i almost forgot about the fucking audition and i didn't even get to drink water!

▪▪▪

not gonna lie this is probably my favorite chapter. i haven't been in my best state lately cuz of my toxic ass parents but i have to deal with them still.

today is the last day of 2020 and i just wanted to say thank you for being here and staying strong. you all have done so much and struggled with who knows what and still you remained strong. i'm so proud of you lemme give u a kith mwa mwa.

let's be happier on 2021, shall we?

// miks