028

miya.

"that's the seventh confession you had this week, ji," i snicker and jiwoo rolls her eyes. "why did i have to be blessed with such a beautiful face?," she sighs and we both fall into a pit of laughter.

you see, jiwoo has been receiving a lot of confessions from boys and a few girls. half of it were written on a piece of fancy paper and some were bold enough to confess face to face. of course, jiwoo would reject them and she does feel bad when she does.

"why can't they just go for someone that isn't me?," she whines and childishly stomps on the floor. i smile, amused by her actions. ladies and gents, this is the girl you're head over heels for. she ruins her hair, "can't the see i only have my eyes on the mighty kim namjoon?"

just when she said that, namjoon passed by us. i swear i saw a small smirk on his face. both jiwoo and i watched as his figure slowly disappeared. i laugh after seeing jiwoo's flushed face, "i think he heard that," i say, trying not to laugh.

"fuck, i'm screwed"

jiwoo hides her face with the palm of her hands and i hug her, "no need to be embarrassed, ji," patting her on the back. she releases loud dramatic cries and i couldn't help but laugh loudly. "so my misery is your entertainment, huh?"

"absolutely"

it's funny how jiwoo is the most confident girl i've ever met but when it comes to namjoon, all the confidence fades away. the namjoon effect.

soon, the cries died and jiwoo has composed herself. "i'm going to die emotionally later, comtemplate my life decisions and ask myself if life is really worth it," she states. i raise my eyebrow and smile, "sounds like me on a typical tuesday"

we head on to our journey of finding my brother, jimin and taehyung. seokjin told us  we needed to find them in order to go home like how is that our responsibility?

passing by the lockers, jiwoo halts. "there they are! but," she squints her eyes, "there's a lady flirting with jimin oppa"

i gasp as i look to where jiwoo was squinting her eyes on and there i saw, my brother and taehyung with a girl that was flirting with my brother. the girl had slick short hair, thin waist and a very beautiful body-figure, almost like a model. i saw how her hands trailed my brother's body in a flirtatious manner.

"ew, i don't like her," jiwoo mutters. i purse my lips and continue to observe the girl, wanting to see if she has my approval. i ain't 'bout to have no bitchy ass hoe dating my brother. i need to know if she's worth it.

jimin looked like he wasn't uncomfortable or anything but taehyung sure did. a moment later, i saw how the girl's eyes went from my brother to taehyung. eyeing him from head to toe with a smirk on her face before her eyes went back to jimin.

"bitch, did you see how she looked at your man?," jiwoo says in utter shock. i clench my jaw, he isn't my man but fuck it, WHO ALLOWED YOU TO LOOK AT HIM LIKE THAT?! also, it looked like she wanted the both of them and nope, i'm not allowing that kind of attitude dating my brother.

"yup, it's confirmed. i don't like her," i mutter and jiwoo nods her head in approval, "same girl, same"

we stood there, waiting until they notice our presence as we continued to watch the scene happening before us. we were practically glaring at the girl. "do you know who she is?," i ask. she shakes her head, "no, i think she's new"

after a few seconds of glaring, taehyung and i finally made eye contact. his eyes widened and he nudges jimin's side and points to us. jimin looks and his lips form an 'o'. he says something to the girl and soon, both taehyung and him came jogging to us. "PRINCESS!," jimin yells as he made his way to us. i smile at him and he hugs me, "sorry to keep you waiting, let's go"

i nod and we turn our backs at the girl. but me and jiwoo being the bitches that we are, turned back at the girl and saw her glaring, specifically at me. TRY ME BITCH I'M NOT AFRAID TO THROW HANDS LET'S FUCKING FIGHT IT'S ON. i glared back at her with jiwoo doing the same. the girl heads the other way and jiwoo and i smirk.

with jimin and taehyung in front leading the way, we take our time to talk about the girl. "i can't believe she just glared at you," she whispers. i let out a airy laugh, "i know. the way she flirted with jimin just made me conclude that she is, indeed,"

"a bitch," we say in chorus.  "i don't even think she knows oppa that well! i bet she just found him attractive and wanted a good fuck," i roll my eyes. "now that you mention it," she continues, "is jimin oppa a virgin?"

my eyes widened as i face my bestfriend with disbelief, "why the fuck are you asking me this?," she shrugs, "just asking. most of the good looking guys here aren't and your brother's one of them" my face scrunches in disgust, "how am i supposed to know that, ji," she laughs, "i just thought you'd know" i get her point but that's just not a fact i need to know about my brother.

also, the way that girl looked at taehyung, bitch something in me just wanted to run up to her and pull her hair out and break her kneecaps.

i sigh. why do have to look like him, taehyung? you make it so difficult for me.

▪▪▪

no words can express how badly i want to live in a dorm by myself :) vote if u like this chapter! <3

// miks