008

miya.

"holy mother of balls, you're hot!," i gape at him. the man in front on me is absolutely, a hundred percent, no doubt, i would bet my life on it, the most beautiful man i've ever seen. seokjin and jimin were beautiful too but damn this man, oozing with visuals.

who would've known such a man like him exists in real life, he's so breathtaking, ethereal. how can someone be so perfect?

"excuse me?," his left eyebrow rose at me. i snap out of my thoughts and look him in the eye. fuCK HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND HOT AND PERFECT AND, EVERY ADJECTIVE THAT DESCRIBES BEAUTY. "yeah right, i apologize for the incident ealier, i swear it wasn't on purpose!," i lightly raise my voice, suddenly feeling defensive for some reason.

he waved it off, "it's fine, not to worry. i'm glad no one is hurt-- are you?," he suddenly comes closer with a face tinted with concern. i shake my head almost immediately, "i'm not hurt, i'm completely fine!," i awkwardly laugh.

his eyes gaze from my head to my toes, same with the man before, "you're very.. odd," he looks me in the eye and says, "i will be leaving now, goodbye"

i panicked when his back turned away, "WAIT!," i say, a little too loudly. i got the attention of many that were around me but i decided it was best not to pay attention to them to avoid being humiliated more than i already am. the beautiful man faced me once more, "yes?"

i shyly look at the ground, "i have nowhere to go," i silently mutter. luckily, he caught what i said and came closer, bending to meet my height. he looked at me for a few seconds before standing up straight, "you can stay with me," he offers.

"thank you," i smile brightly at him while he returns a small one. normally with these type of men, i would've already jumped on them-- no, i'm kidding. i wasn't planning on creeping the pretty guy when he just offered me to stay with him. so i played it cool.

he turned around and started walking away. i followed him closely, but not too close. nope, i wasn't going to show him how exciting it was to be staying with such a beautiful man.

we entered a bakery. damn hot papi baker. oh god what had gotten into me?

we went through a door that was fairly hidden behind where the breadmaking happens. i was surprised to see a house, it was connected to the bakery. it wasn't very luxirious but it was very nice and simple. "this is my home," he states.

i nod without saying a word, looking around the house's interior. there wasn't a door connecting the kitchen and the bedroom, it was all just connected. there were a lot of lamps to which i assume is his  source of light at night. "do you live on your own," i find myself questioning him.

he nods his head, "but my aunt usually comes to help me with the bakery, which reminds me," he head to a closet looking thing, opens it and grabs a dress, "you must change your clothes, i don't think many are in favor of your choice in clothing"

"yeah, right," i awkwardly laugh and take the dress from him. he smiles at me, "you can change, i'll be at the bakery if you need me" with that, he leaves me in the place he calls home. without sparing another minute, i immediately change into the dress.

"i've always wanted to wear one of these!!," i excitedly mutter to myself

"i've always wanted to wear one of these!!," i excitedly mutter to myself. my inner obssession of the 18th century was surfacing. but then, it slowly falters after remembering my family and friends, who were probably worrying and looking for me.

"when i said i wanted to know what living in the 18th century felt like, i never meant LITERALLY!," i huff and roll my eyes. i was adjusting the cloth that was on my skin, making sure that i wore them the right way. i found a mirror and looked at myself. satisfied with the way i looked, i went through the same door me and the beautiful man went through to get here earlier.

i carefully opened the door and saw the man making dough for the bread. i could honestly look at him all day. he can do anything and i'd still admire every aspect of him. that's how good-looking he is. i just don't know if he's a good person but so far, i think he is.

AND IF HE IS SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

he wiped his sweat and happened to look my way. he seemed to look astonished. yes, look at the beautiful creature that is me. "it fits you well," he compliments, if that is a compliment. i thank him but remain on my place, not moving an inch.

"do i need.. to do something?," i question because i was feeling uncomfortable. "you could help me--"

"yES ABSOLUTELY, WHERE DO WE START," i beam, cutting his words off. no, it isn't because he's hot and i want to be with him all the time-- okay, i do-- but it's mostly because he offered to let me stay with him without even knowing who i am. what a kind husband-- i mean human.

"do you know how to make bread?," he questions. i pause to think. i have made bread before and by made i mean watched my mom since she would always have me by her side when she bakes and does motherly stuff, "a little bit," i confess.

he smiles and i melt inside, "watch me. then perhaps you'll learn and help me with the bakery while you're here"

i nod and he continues to do his work. he had his sleeves folded and i could see his veins and fuck somebody help me i'm going to cry. such beauty. then, i suddenly grow curious, if i was going to be here for a while-- maybe for the rest of my life, "wait, you never told me what your name is"

he glances at me with a wide genuine boxy smile while his hands were still kneeding the dough, "kim taehyung."

my quarantine consists of me on the verge of a mental breakdown and breaking down 24/7, what's urs?

// miks 🐯