029

miya.

never knew my morning would start with kim jiwoo crying over the kim namjoon in her dreams. "bitch, we were getting married. my beautiful ass was walking down the fucking aisle," she sniffs, "we were about to kiss and guess what? my fucking alarm just had to ruin everything!," she sobs loudly.

i gently pat her back, not knowing if it would be a great idea to laugh at her or not. "is she okay, mimi?," her brother asks. "she's fine," i casually reply. this isn't the first time she's done this. this honestly happens like about five times a month and i've grown to get used to it.

"we looked so perfect together, mi! the venue was beautiful, i was beautiful, he was beautiful, everything was beautiful!," she cried more, "but it had to be a fucking dream! why did it have to be a dream? why can't it just be real?," she whines as tears continue to flow down on her cheeks.

"you were even there, hoe! you were there with your man! i thought it was real," i gulp, glancing at my brother to see if he had heard it or not. fortunately, he did not. "there there," i say in a sweet voice, wanting to calm her down. i already knew she meant taehyung when she said my man. he's literally the only guy jiwoo approves of me. not that i had a lot of guys around me but you get the point.

"imagine how many beautiful children we could've had!," and this is my cue to stop her. "ji, what the fuck. it's just a dream," i softly yell. she burries her face more onto my stomach before pulling away and wiping her tears, "yeah, you're right"

good thing she doesn't wear makeup to school. i wipe the wet spot on my stomach, "you and your dramatic ass," she chuckles, "not as dramatic as you though," she comments.

"that was such a beautiful dream, i can wait for it to happen," she sighs with a smile oun her face. oh god, she's so into him. "why don't you make a move if you're so in love?," i raise an eyebrow. she pouts, "i may be confident and all but i just can't, mi. i don't know what words to say, how to act, i'm scared i might just drop on my knees and you know," she glances at both my brother and hers before whispering, "do dirty stuff"

i scrunch my face in disgust, "i can't believe you're telling me this. disgusting," she laughs, "that's what bestfriends are for," she winks.

"of course"

seokjin finally parks the car and says, "we're here, get off" we do as told and seokjin places a hand on my shoulder, "i'll be watching you audition, i'm sure you'll get it," i smile and thank him. jimin faces me with a face full of surprise, "you're auditioning? for what?"

"performance club"

his face immediately lights up and he jumps up and down, "you're actually going to audition! yes!! i thought you wouldn't," he playfully pouts. i shrug, "taehyung is going to audition too so i thought why not?," i hold back my smile. jimin's eyes widen again, "taehyungie is going to audition too?!," i say nothing but nod.

this is probably the happiest i've seen my brother be. i'm glad i made the right choice.

we walk to the campus and we see taehyung just leaning on the wall. jimin runs up to him, "TAEHYUNG-AH!," and tackles him, "you never told me you'd be auditioning for the performance club!," taehyung releases a loud laugh, "well, now you do! i'm helping miya out anyway," we lock gazes and he smiles at me and i immediately smile back.

"miya, just change your mind please. get your man!," jiwoo whispers. i softly nudge her side in which she dramatically groans, "that hurt, bitch ass"

i roll my eyes, "no, it did not"

she laughs and we link arms again. seokjin says his goodbyes and goes to his office. taehyung and jimin do the same and jiwoo and i head to our classes.

▪▪▪

"i'm so fucking nervous," i shake my hands as i jump around, trying to calm myself down. in about thirty minutes, auditions would be starting and i am fucking terrified. "you're making me nervous and i'm not even the one to audition!," jiwoo says. hearing this made me laugh and it managed to calm me down a little bit.

"you got this, mi! oppa and i will be watching and cheering you on," she smiles, "oh, and don't mind me screaming, okay?," she chuckles.

i snort and playfully punch her, "scream your loudest" she salutes and says, "you got it"

soon after, jimin and taehyung came to us. "feeling nervous?," my brother asks and i nod, "very." he ruffles my hair, "you'll do great," he smiles at me. "yeah, what he said," i look up at taehyung to see him grinning. "are you not nervous?," he shakes his head, "nope, i know i'll do well. i got the skills," he winks.

BITCH DID YOU JUST-- DON'T FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN

ignoring my flipping insides, i give my brother a tight hug, releasing all my nervousness and doubts. jimin immediately wraps his arms around me, "if you get nervous while dancing, just look at me, okay? i'll be beside mr. bang," i nod while my head was still on his chest.

his chest vibrates as he chuckles. "i'm here, what did i miss?," i hear seokjin's voice and i release myself from jimin to look at him, "you're early," i state. "i did everything to get here and cheer you on. i can't miss your audition, can i?"

i shake my head, "no, i'll kill you"

"that's what i thought," seokjin laughs and the four of us join him. his laugh is so contagious, i love it. "don't think i forgot about you, taehyung. do well, 'kay?"

taehyung nods and says, "of course"

suddenly feeling thirsty, i excuse myself to go drink water from the water fountain, not so far away from the room we were in. i skipped while humming to bst's spring day. i just passed by the lockers, nearing the water fountain when i suddenly get shoved into the fucking janitor's closet.

"bitch what the fuck?!"

▪▪▪

have a nice day fans of grammy nominated artists 😚💜

// miks