027

miya.

taehyung has been hanging out with us all the time. he eats lunch with us and seokjin sends him home with us every single day. i'm actually not surprised how fast he got along with all of us.

i'm starting to get the hang of him being present in my day to day life. but there still are times where i feel uncomfortable because when i see him, i remember eighteenth century taehyung. they act pretty much the same and it scares me sometimes.

luckily, i've learned how to filter my emotions whenever i'm with him.

jiwoo has been trying to convince to get my man and honestly, i've been thinking about that. look, getting a man to like you is fucking difficult. especially when you're a raisin like me. with eighteenth century taehyung's case, i didn't try to make him like me. he just..did. now, trying to make the 21st century taehyung like me is a different case.

also, i don't know what approach i'm supposed to go with. should i be bold? be shy and cute? i don't fucking know. maybe both?

"MIYA!," my brother yells. i jump and look at him, "yeah?," he sighs, "can you answer me?," i furrow my eyebrows and jimin groans, "oh god, i'm asking you to join the performance club!"

oh, right. we were talking about that. "i don't really know, oppa," i admit. jimin whines, "please, princess? you're amazing at dance! i'm sure you'll get in!"

i sigh. i may be good at dance, but i don't think i'll be good enough to be in the performance club. my brother has been convincing me to join since we had breakfast and it's literally lunch time. he claims he had always wanted me to join but with our situation before, he didn't know how to ask me. also, there are a lot of really talented students under the performance club. such as jiwoo's man, kim namjoon, my brother and jung hoseok.

yeah, he's a part of it.

"look at it this way, the park siblings are both good at dance. can't you see how cool it would be if we'd dance together on stage?," jimin beams, "you don't get to see that everyday and it's cute to see siblings share the same passion with dance!," he explains. i bite my bottom lip, what he said was true. i'd be so down to see siblings dance on stage especially if it's a boy and a girl. i don't know, it's like you get to see them have fun and bond on stage and i'd personally love seeing that.

i have considered joining the club but i stll don't know. jiwoo finally slides to sit down beside me with her food, "what did i miss?," she asked. jimin pouts, "i'm trying to convince her to get in the performance club"

jiwoo's eyes widen, "really? you should totally audition, mi! i've seen you dance before and you're great at it! you'll get in, i'm sure of it," she widely smiles. "that's what i said!," jimin states. "i'll think about it," i mutter. my brother shows me a small smile, "okay, but if you really decide you don't want to, it's fine. it's your choice," he says with a hint of disappointment in his tone.

taehyung arrives with a plate of food, "the line is unusually long today. i can't believe i stayed in line for more than five minutes," he complains. jimin giggles, "that's because they're actually serving something good today," he bites onto his fried chicken. "why can't they serve us good food everyday?," taehyung pouts and i look away. why must you do this to me kim taehyung?

"that, is the question we'll never get the answer to," they chuckle at jiwoo's comment and i just smile and continue munching on my food. as i continued eating, i felt glances coming from taehyung once in a while but i decided to ignore them. taking my last bite, i take the tray and put it to where it is supposed to be put.

"oppa, i'm going to the library," i say. "can't jiwoo go with you?", he faces jiwoo and she shakes her head, "seokjin oppa wants to see me after i have lunch"

"it's okay, really. i'll be going to my class right after," i explain. jimin hesitantly nodded, he had other matters to attend to. i smile and make my way to the library. i entered and the librarian didn't acknowledge my presence and continued to use her phone. i'm guessing she never really wanted to be a librarian in the first place but somehow, she became one.

shrugging, i found myself sitting on one of the chairs in the far corner of the room. i really just wanted to be here to think about things and uhm, use my phone. i plug in my earphones and listened to bst's song 'stay gold' with only one ear.

i really don't want to disappoint jimin but i also have my doubts in joining the club. i mean, just like he said, he always wanted me to join the club and he looked really happy when he told me about how fun it would be to dance on stage together. but i'm shy lmao, i don't know if i can even get through auditions.

i release a long sigh. "anything bothering you?," a voice suddenly speaks up, surprising me that i almost fell off my chair. "sorry," he chuckled. "what are you doing here?," i asked. he sat down, "i didn't have anything else to do and you seemed like you got a lot going on in your head"

i pursed my lips, "it's not a lot. i just don't want to disappoint my brother"

"why? what happened?"

"he wants me to join the performance club. i mean, i want to! but i don't know, i'm just not great to be there. have you seen them perform? they're like professionals! i just don't think i'll ever be as good as them," i explained. taehyung paused for a moment before speaking, "but you want to, don't you?"

i nodded, "don't you think joining the club would make you as good as them? you'll never know unless you try," he shrugged. i frowned, "i don't even know if i'll get through auditions, it scares me"

taehyung clicked his tongue, "if i audition, do you think it'll make you less scared?," my eyes widened, "look, if it makes you feel better, i can audition too" he smiled. fuck, that smile. STOP IT

"why are you doing this?," i ask.

"you're my friend, miya. and i'm helping my friend"

▪▪▪

i'm in paaaaaiiinnn. ANYWAYS STREAM GUYS!!! which track did you like the most?? i love them all but i cant stop listening to stay and telepathy 😔

STREAM STREAM STREAM !!!