024

miya.

"of course," she sadly smiles at me. jiwoo just told me she had to help seokjin with stuff about the acting club. seokjin is the one in charge with the acting club and a lot of people wanted to get in, he needed a helping hand and since jiwoo has always been in that club and is his sister, he asked help from her. "i'll be quick, okay? if you see namjoon, tell him i love him," she winks.

i laugh, "do you really want me to tell him?," she immediately shakes her head, "no, i want to be the one to tell him the fuck," we burst in laughter. "just go, i have jimin oppa," i smile. she sticks her tongue out and finally left. i have no choice but to wait for her anyway. they were our ride home, they've always been.

i continued to walk and i heard footsteps coming my way, "miya!," jimin's voice echoed. i turn to face him and he had taehyung behind him, "yes?," i tilt my head, waiting for an answer. "there were a lot of applicants for the performance club and mr. bang wanted me to help him with it," he explains. i nod, urging him to continue, "i'll be the club president this year"

my lips immediately formed a wide grin, "that's great news, oppa! congratulations!," i pull him into a hug. jimin giggles as he releases himself from me, "i heard jiwoo's with seokjin hyung right now and i won't be with you. you'll be alone so i thought since you and taehyung already know each other, i might as well leave you with him"

my eyes widened. i look at taehyung and he did not show any signs that he was forced into this. i shake my head, "oppa, you won't take too long. i'll be fine with just myself," i tried to argue. my brother also shakes his head, "no, princess. i don't want you to be alone"

"but--"

"i've seen how boys act in this school and i think it would be best if you weren't alone," i look at taehyung with wide eyes, surprised that he actually supported my brother's side. i mean, he wasn't wrong. boys here be wilding. "no boy would dare to touch me though," i silently mutter. jimin faced his friend with a proud smile on his face, "it's settled then," jimin kisses my temple and i pout, "i wont take too long, i'll come back as soon as i can! behave, princess and tae, i trust you," taehyung nodded and jimin left the both of us.

if he wasn't my brother, i would've punched him straight on the face bitch you can't fucking do this to me. and now, i'm stuck with this beautiful man that i barely know and he looks like the love of my life how fucking clichè and it's awkward.

i watched as my brother's figure was slowly disappearing, crying and screaming inside. i felt a nudge on my side and i tense up, how the fuck is he suddenly beside me bitch i didn't even see him move!

"let's go somewhere else, we wouldn't want to stand here until your brother comes back," he softly says. his voice is exactly the same sweet honey like voice the taehyung i fell in love with had, it almost felt like it was really him. unconsciously, i nodded. he smile and led the way with me cautiously following behind.

we stopped at an empty staircase. there weren't alone of students left since most of them already went home. so i assume there won't be any students seeing us together. NOT THAT I WANT US TO BE SEEN TOGETHER

he sat on the stairs and waited for me to do the same. with a straight face but mentally screaming, i sat beside him but not too close.

"so," he began, "you seem to have a really good relationship with your brother"

WHY IS HE TALKING TO ME I DID NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

i nod, not bothering to say anything. he sighed, "you don't need to be uncomfortable around me, i'm not a bad person" my eyes widened, "OH GOD IT'S NOT BECAUSE I THINK YOUU'RE A BAD PERSON!," i sink, realizing that i was being too loud, "i'm just.... not that good at socializing," i admit. it's true though, i am horrible at interacting with other people but then that wasn't entirely to whole purpose why i felt uncomfortable around him.

he chuckled, "it's okay, i get it," hearing him chuckled made me warm inside. everything about this taehyung reminded me of the taehyung in eighteenth century. everything was the same. it reminded me of the first time he and i talked.

▪▪▪

"you're not from here, are you?," i look at him, surprised. "how did you know?," he smiles, "based on your clothes the first time i met you, i figured you weren't from here"

i purse my lips and nod, leaning my back onto the tree, "i'm not. i'm not even from this century," i pout.

▪▪▪

i smiled, feeling slightly comfortable now that he chuckled. "to answer your question, i guess i do have a really good relationship with jimin oppa," i pause, "but believe it or not, we weren't like this before"

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"jimin oppa used to act like he didn't care about me. i really believed he did and in the end i was right! some things just had to happen for him to realize how much importance i held in his life," i sadly mutter. "what do you mean things had to happen?",  he questions. i bite my bottom lip, "it's, it's complicated. it sounds crazy, i doubt you'd believe anything i say"

we sat in silence for a while until he decided to speak, "we can't be so sure until you tell me" i look at him and he looked like he really wanted to know. sighing, i start to tell him the story.

▪▪▪

my mom finally came back this is great <3 vote plz luv u