~EXAM DAY~

ARCHIE'S P.O.V

"OMG,Steve what are you doing here?",I asked him.

"Well I guess I just caught you doing something",he said.

"Ohh doggy please show your loyalty towards me and keep your fu**i*g mouth shut",I threatened him.

"What,if I don't?",He said looking right into my eyes.

"Then you suffer",I said giving him a death stare.

"I already won one fight against you,boy I am winning this once also",he said breaking our eye contact.

"But this time,you better watch out"I said as I left from from there without turning back.

ERICA'S P.O.V

"Zoe,you haven't eaten anything since morning yet have something,you are studying since morning ",I said but she didn't even look at me.

"Not yet Erica,see now you are  acting like my mom",Said Zoe.

"Is it about the challenge?",I asked her.

"No its about a geeky nerdy girl and her desire the top the class not about Archie cause he won't even take the initiative to touch his textbooks",she said

"For the billionth time don't underestimate Archie",I warned her.

"So what you want me to give up,You want me to surrender?",She asked raising her eyebrow.

"No,see all I am trying to tell you is don't take that boy so lightly he can be dangerous",I said placing my hands on her shoulder.

"Ok I understand a sister's concern,but don't worry",she said giving me a small smile.

"So if you sister are done with your sisters talk May I come in?",Asked Sophia coming from outside.

"Ohh you from when,where,why?",I asked with a confuse look.

"You forgot to lock the door girl and then I entered to see two sister's drama",She said jokingly

"Ye whatever",I said rolling my eyes.

"Now if you two girls don't mind,please go outside I am getting disturbed",said Zoe looking  back at her book.

"Yes,Sophia lets go outside",I said pulling her out.

"So what was that about",Asked Sophia as we came out.

"Zoe challenged Archie about who scores more,and Archie might do anything to save his self-respect he can go beyond his limits he can do anything and I mean it anything",I said with a cold look.

"Hey,chill girl you were literally talking like some psychopath in a murder mystery movie",Said Sophia with a chuckle.

"Yes whatever,anyways would you like something?",I asked her as I moved towards the kitchen.

"Nothing much but just water please",She told

"Here",I said handing the glass.

"Thanks",she said as I took it from her.

"What if Archie wins",she asked out of the blue.

"Then Zoe does anything he says",I told her.

"What is he bribes the examiner or copies or buys the question paper?",Asked Sophia.

"See exactly that's my only concern",I said

"Zoe kind of put herself in a risk,huh?",She said

"Yes",I said avoiding eye contact looking away.

HIGH SCHOOL~
ARCHIE'S P.O.V

I knew about all the questions that were gonna come,I was full prepared.

"Hey Mason,lets rock the exam"I told him as we did out signature handshake.

"Hey,dude hope you top the exam",he wished me.

"Of course I am going to",I said with a wink.

We entered the classroo and I took the most comfortable seat,my last seat,I was born a backbencher.

"Archie,pleased to see you,I thought you don't give exams?",Said the professor with sarcasm.

"Why do you talk so much do your work",Said Mason as the class chuckled and Zoe entered.

"You could have been little respective he is our proffesor",Said teachers pet(Zoe) as she entered.

"Good morning Zoe please be seated",Said the professor.

Zoe sat at the first bench and the bell rang,the professor gave us the papers and we strated writing.

Already knowing the questions it didn't take me more time answer them all,I completed it in almost 15 minutes.

"Done",I screamed as I finished my paper.

"What?",Screamed Zoe,being confused and so was the whole class everyone was shocked.

"His paper might be empty",Said the professor.

"Check it if you don't believe bald head",I said as I grabbed my back pack and left.

"It's completed",Said the professor in surprised tone

Authors POV
*SKIP TIME*

*BELL RANG*

"Student time is up,Give your papers",Said the professor.

"Sir last question,sir please I have a chance to score full sir please one last question please",zoe pleaded.

"No Zoe rules are rules",He said snatching the paper.

"Damn it",She said under her Breathe

"How was your paper Zoe?",Asked Erica

"Don't ask",She said with a frown.

"I didn't understand fifth once and seventh and missed last three",Said Sophia.

"Even I didn't get the fifth one,Seventh one was 27",Said Erica.

"No,it was 37",Said Zoe.

"Oops",Said Erica

"Zoe what's wrong,did your paper not go good?",Asked Sophia.

"I missed my last question",Said Zoe as a tear dropped from the corner of her eye.

"Chill its only one question",Said Erica

"I will lose one mark,it will make difference",Said Zoe

"Its ok,just concentrate on your next exam",Said Sophia.

"What about the challenge?",Asked Erica.

"We need to wait for the results to know who wins",Said Zoe

And that's when Archie entered

"Of course I m winning said",Archie with a wink

"Let the result decide okay,lets wait",Said Sophia.

"Whatever,well I bought the question paper so give up already girl",Said Archie with a smirk.

"Wait that's cheating",Claimed Zoe

"Did you even mention about cheating in our deal,I had to rights to cheat",Said Archie with a evil laugh

"I will expose you",Said Erica

"What proof do you have,nothing",Said Archie as he left.

Hope you liked the chapter
Please vote and comment down your views
Will update soon till then bye and Tc