HE IS BACK

•This chapter will be an intresting one (hopefully you like it) so enjoyyy•

It's a funny things about sister,How the day before they make their house a battlefield for World War 3,But act as if nothing happened the next day.Everything just comes back to normal back to the way it already was.Something similar happened here~

ERICA'S P.O.V
"Erica ISTG god if you don't come down in 30 seconds,I will leave alone with Sophia",I heard Zoe  scream from downstairs.

"Wait a minute just doing my hair".

I set my hair properly applied perfume to my wrist and then neck.And then I rushed downstairs,I skipped the last two steps which almost made me fall on my face but I managed.

" I am ready",I sighed.
"Now if your done with your Filmfare look Mrs.Erica I think we should go sophia is waiting for us",She said with sarcasm.

"Hey,girls and Zoe are you okay where the hell were you",Said Sophia as soon we stepped inside.

"I am alright",said Zoe.
"Me too",I said.
"Good".
"Oh so now I recollect Zoe how dare you slap me yesterday who gave you the right!", I shrieked.
"Ok,I am sorry",She was apologetic.
"Fine I forgive you",After all I am not that rude.
"Now you also need to apologise",Said Zoe from behind.
"No why should I?",I asked clearly denying to be sorry.
"You need to be sorry for defaming me?,And getting on my nerves without any reason,How was it my mistake if I didn't know what was going to happen",She said as she rolled her eyes.
"Excuse me I had a reason and I had all rights to shout",I insisted.
"Okay then I take my sorry back",Said Zoe being too immature for her age.
"How dare you",I said as I turned my upper body behind to pull her hair but she managed to be out of my reach.

"Guys holy hell,Chilll before Satan himself comes here to take us,I don't need to remind this to you every time,When I drive with you it feels more like an adventure,stop behaving so immature",Lectured Sophia.
"Stop behind soo immature blah blah",I mocked her And Zoe laughed.
"Ok mama",Joked Zoe.
"Okay guys now jokes aside,I have something serious to announce",I announced.

"What?",Both of them said in an union.
"Sophia,you might already know but Zoe umm actually it was Steve he was asking me about the bruise on my shoulder".
"I hope you did not say him anything,Did you?",Asked Zoe with concern.
"No ofcourse not,that night all three of us decided it ends there,we would never bring up that topic ever again",I said.
"Yes",Said Zoe.
"Erica I am still sorry for that night I was drunk and-",She was trying to explain herself.
"It's fine I understand,just let's not talk about it's not only a scar it brings back dreadful memories, which none of us want to recollect",I interrupted.
"Yes,we close this topic right here",Said Zoe.

"Uh guys forget it,so let me play some songs which one?",Asked sophia to lighten the mood
"Any song of Ariana or Selena Gomez",I screamed in excitement.
"No,Charlie puth or One direction",Said Zoe.
"Guys none of it,imma play BTS",Said Sophia with a wink.
(So do we have any BTS army here?,I am not an army but I like Kpop,I mean I know the names of BTS memeber it's enough 😌🤪).
"Uhh ok fine,anyways no matter what sophia will always play BTS",I said.
"Yes And you better not stop me",Said sophia as she turned the volume up.

(Fake love)

(Make It right)

(these two are my favourite nvm)
——————————————————
—————-
*ARCHIE'S P.O.V*
"So Archie how was your date",Asked Tristan.
"she isn't that easy but I will achiever her soon",I said with a smirk.
"I bet you can't ",He challenged me.
"so are you challenging me?",i asked him with a firm tone.
"Yes,I am openly challenging you",Said Tristain.
"don't regret it later",I warned him.
"Lol She is not your cup of tea",He joked.
"now wait and watch, first I had only one motive that was revenge but now i have two",I Said with a wink.
"Anyways dude do you know where is Mason?",I Asked Tristan.
"NO",He said.
"Fine I will call him",I Said as i dailed
Mason's number.

AR-hey Mason where the hell are you dude
Mason-I told you my sister is getting threat calls and I need to be with her.
Arch-and i told you it would just be a prank the more you pay attention towards that person the more the person will blackmail her just ignore dont take it seriously.
Mason-dude are you sure?
Arch-yes bro.
Mason-she would be safe right?
Arch-Dude you worry too much,cmon let's hangout you will forget about your stress.

*ERICA'S P.O.V*
I was standing by my locker and thats when someone pulled me towards himself.My back touched the locker he held my wrist I looked into his brown eyes.
A waterfall of memories rushed back to mind.His fierce eyes continued to stare my eyes.I could recognise the strong scent of his perfume it was the same once.

"What - What are you doing here?",I asked as I fleed my wrist form his hands.
"I am back here, for you babe",He whispered into my ears.
HE IS BACK THE, DEVIL IS BACK.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed :)
What do you think about the devil 😈 😏
Will try to update soon till then bye and TC:)