RESULT

ERICA'S P.O.V

"Wake up sleep head",Shouted Zoe opening the curtains.

Well well well here comes my alarm clock.

"Yes I will be down in ten",I said not opening my eyes.

"Fine but make it fast or else we will get late",She said as she went towards the door and she stood still there.

"You know what today is the day we are getting the results",She added turning towards me.

"Oh yes",I said as I stood up with nervousness.

~skip time~

I came out of the shower got ready and rushed down.Sophia was already waiting for us.

"Sorry we were late",I said as I got in the car.

"Yes well Erica was late,I was on time",Said Zoe.

"What me,No OMG Zoe stop lying weren't you the one,and you know what Sophia actually Zoe didn't even have a bath today",I announced( I lied lol).

"Liar liar pants on fire",She said as she patted my head.

"Ouch,girl stop that",I said as I turned back to beat her back.

"Can you girls stop if you want to reach school in one piece,cause if you continue this we will surely meet with an accident",Said Zoe stopping us.

"Oh ok",Said Zoe as she peacefully settled.

"Well anyways I know who is the one who always wakes up late",Said Sophia smirking at me.

"Justice is derived at last the world know whose lying",Said Zoe.

"OMG srsly,girl stop it",I said looking outside the window.

~SKIP TIME~
ZOE'S P.O.V

"I have finished marking your test and I have the results got shocking results with me",Announced the professor to the class.

I started fidgeting with my pencil not realising I was nervous.And then someone held my hand still.

"It's okay,don't be nervous",He said
it was Archie.When I turned towards him he was looking into my eyes.I looked back into his eyes something sparkled for a second but then it just went.
He is your competitor I reminded myself.

"Already scared because your gonna lose huh?",I said.

"That's not true let's see",He smirked.

"So the person who scored the most is....Archie with 99.5%",He said with A tone of surprise.

"Zoe you got 98.9%,not bad,At the second place",He said.

How,urghh ohh yes he cheated.

"Sir,Archie cheated",As said as I stood up.

"What?,Hey Zoe stop being jealous",Said Archie.

"No Sir I am not lying sir he himself said it,You can ask Mason",I said pointing towards Mason.

"What no Sir I never heard Archie say anything",Said Mason
Yes ofc he will save his bestie.

"Zoe,I can understand that you always get the first place,And you want to maintain you position but accusing someone of cheating only because you didn't get what you want,Is not correct,I frankly didn't expect this from you",Said the professor being disappointed.

I sat down believing that I have no proof and no one is going to believe me,So it was going to be a waste explaining everyone.

"Lol,no one is gonna believe you,You lost",He said with A wink.

"God what do you want?",I asked controlling my tears.

"Meet me after two lectures outside",He said as he took his bag and left.

"Where are you going the lecture is still going on",Said the professor.

"Bald head,I am busy",Said Archie as he left with Mason.

"Hopeless",Said the professor under his breath.

I couldn't take it anymore,I also took my bag and left from the class.

"Zoe,do you think you are way too smart to attend my lecture,",said  the professor but I ignored and left.

I rushed towards the restroom locked myself inside.

"Zoe are you okay?",Asked Erica knocking the door.
"Zoe,whats wrong?",Asked Sophia.

"Uhh,I am fine,what are you doing here",I said trying to sound normal.

"we just came but You sure?",Asked Erica.

"You should go",I said as I sniffled.

"You lost,Right?",Asked Sophia.

"Just go",I screaned.

"We are not going anywhere come out"

"No"
"We are not leaving until you come out"
"Fine",I sais as i wiped  my tears with my thumb and came out.

~SKIP TIME~

"I never thought you would show up",Said Archie.

"She is not a coward",Said Sophia.

"Lol you also bought your two assistants with you",Said Archie jokingly.

"They are not my assistant and say whatever you want infront of them"

"Aww,I apprecaite your fu**ing dumb friendship,But they better leave,before I do something wrong",Said Archie.

"We are not...",

"Leave just go i will manage it",I said giving with a smile.

"If anything happens to my sister,You will be dead meat", warned Erica before leaving.

"OMG lady maffia I am so scared", Said Archie with sarcasm.

"What do you want?",I asked him.

"Not much.",He said with a smirk

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚌:)