SLAP

Zoe's P.O.V

"It's 10 now our date officially gets over with this,Hope I never see you again,Goodbye",I said as I stood up.
"I will drop you",Archie offered help.
"No thanks",I denied.
"Ok then".

*Zoe left from the restaurant and stood outside waiting for taxi and Saw Archie following her*

"Why are you following me?",I asked.
"I am not following you",He replied.
"Whatever",I said As I rolled my eyes.

"Taxi taxi here",I waved as I saw a taxi but it was unfortunately full.
I heard Archie chuckle.
"I can still drop you",He said.
"No need",I firmly answered.
"Ok",He said as he stood there.
"What?",I asked
"What?",He asked me the same.
"Why are you waiting,You have a car right so go",I said pointing towards his car.
"I don't want to go it's my wish",He said standing right next to me and not moving from there.
While this discussion I saw another taxi.
"Oh hello,Taxi",I called waving my hands.
The taxi came and stood in front of me.
"Where do you want to go maam?",He asked me.
I gave my address and the taxi agreed to drop me.
As soon as I sat at the backseat.
Archie stopped the car.
"What's your problem let me go",I said he ignored me and said.
"Bhai ji if you don't take her I will give you double of the rent she pays you",He said with smirk.
"What the hell",I said.
And greedy taxi driver agreed to that Archie.
So i was forced to get out of the car.
He Paid the taxi driver 1000 rupees and the driver left.
"I can still drop you",He said with a smirk.
No need I will walk.
"So do you know the way to your house from here?",He asked.
"I have google map and if needed I will ask anyone to guide me",I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Asking stranger is not safe",He said.
"Atleast safer than going with you",I said as I started to move.
But as soon as I moved I saw a street dog barking and I am really scared of dogs.
So I didn't move ahead
"What happened are you scared of dogs",He asked as he joked.
"Umm- no- noo",I lied.
"Ok so are you sure you don't want a ride?",He asked me for the final time.
"Ok no wait but for the last time ever",I said.
"See you wasted so much of your time,I said you at the start itself let me drop you",He said as he unlocked his car.
"Ok whatever but now I am coming,na?,So shut up"I said as I sat at the backseat.
———————
"SLOW DOWN",I screamed as he was driving at the speed of 140 or something.
"Don't worry",He said as he increased the speed.
"I am scared sloowwww dowwnnnn we will dieee",I screamed.
But he didn't listen until we were caught by a traffic police.
"See I told you to slow down",I said.
He stepped out of his car.

"Why did you cross the speed limit",Asked the traffic police.
"Forget it and let us go",Said Archie as he took out an 1000 rupees note from his pocket.
(Please don't be inspired by him😅😂)
"I am not a corrupt officer,I can lock you up for bribing",Said the officer.
"Let us go I am telling you for your own sake",Said Archie.
"No",Replied the cop.
"Fine then I think I should call me father",Said Archie as he called his dad and kept the phone on speaker.

Cop-hello sir,Your son broke the traffic rules.
Dad-So what?It doesn't matter leave him.
Cop-I am afraid I can't.
Dad-do you know who am I?
Cop-sir I am sorry I can't leave him.
Dad-it's Oberoi speaking.
Cop-OMG Oberoi Sir,Sir I am sorry,I am leaving him.
Archie-Thanks dad.
Dad-son how many times should I do this for you,start being more careful.
Archie-I think that's what dad's are for.
Dad-Son you don't need to cross your lim...
*Archie cuts the call*
Archie sits back at the driving seat.

"You shouldn't have done that",I said.
"That's my lifestyle if you are going to be my gf get used to it",He said.
"I am NOT your gf",I said highlight the word NOT.
"yes yes,we will see about that",Said Archie.
And he continued the car at the same speed.
"Slow dowwnnnnnnnn",I said even though I knew he won't.
————————————————————
"Ok we reached he",He said as he turned back.
I stood there numb my hair they looked as if I got electric shock.
"Chudail Lag rahi hai",He said as he chuckled.
"Shut up",Is all I said.
"Sorry",He said but couldn't stop laughing.
And then he took a picture of me.
"Noo stop it",said covering the camera with my hands
"When I will have my kids and when they wont sleep at night,I will show them pic and say "soo Jao nahi toh Zoe chudail aa jae gi",Joked Archie.
"I don't look that bad also",I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Just kidding you look gorgeous",He said.
I wanted to accept his compliment until I realised it wasn't a compliment only for me but a compliment he would literally be giving to almost 50 girls a day.
"Yes Yes I know this is how you compliment every girl,Isn't it?",I asked.
"You never believe me,Whatever it's late now go",He said.
—————————————————-
I rang the doorbell.
And Erica opened the door.

"Hi",I said as with a smile hoping she would smile back but she didnt.
"Zoe are you serious,Look at the time,I was soo worried not only me Robert,Steve,Sophia everyone",She shouted.
"I am sorry",I said as in entered inside.
"You are sorry that's it?",Asked Erica.
"So what else do you want me to do?Beg for forgiveness",I said irritatingly.
"Why do you always take me the wrong way".
"You are only shouting at me since like the time I entered in here",I complained.
"You have no idea,I was literally killed",Said Erica.
"I don't know what are you talking about",I said.
"Yes you surely don't know,You went with Archie to a date leaving us all worried do you have any idea,what the fu** did I go through?",ASKEDErica.
"I don't know but chill ok",I said.
"You just went alone with a stranger and asking me to chill when you were the one who wrote that letter",Shouted Erica.
"Hey I am sorry,But now I think Archie is not A stranger and secondly it's not that risky",I said.
"So now you have started defending Archie"said Erica.
"No I-am not hey listen I understand that I was wrong but it was my mistake either and talking about Archie he is not that bad after all",I said.
"Ohh So now,Defending Archie over your own sister,Wow you were the one who wrote that letter and now you say he is not that bad.And god knows what all might have happened between you in the date,You might have fallen in love you might have kissed,But you dont give a damn about yoyr sister,Your just being a bitch",Said Erica.
"Erica,Stop it I told you I am sorry I know I shouldn't have written the letter but your crossing your limits now and i dont love him nothing happened and am i not allowed to love?",I asked
" thats not the poing,AND I will cross my limits what willl you do huh?",
"Erica you are testing my patience right now seriously stop it",I said.
"No I won't stop tell me what will you do huh?",She continued.
And at the heat of the moment I slapped her hard.First time after 12 years.
"Erica see I told you to be quite see now I slapped you I am sorry I am really sorry I didn't mean to",I said as went to calm her down.
But she denied it she didn't even let me touch her.
She rushed to her bedroom and locked herself.
"oh Sh*t my mistake".....
——————————————————-
Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.💜
I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏʏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ 16ᴛʜ ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ,ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛs sᴏʀʀʏ😅😫😔.ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ .

Dont forget to vote and comment down your views on the chapter.

Will try to update soon till then
Bye and tc:)