Justin being peace maker?

Ranbir as justin~

Ranbir as justin~

Erica's pov

4 all.
Last one shot whoever had this point would win.

The ball was with Steve he dribbled the ball towards the basket.But it's wasn't tough was Justin to tackle him and get the control over the ball he rushed towards the opposite basket and it was a goal in no time.and with this Justin won.

"Fuck",I could hear Steve say under his breathe I warned that moron now suffer idiot.
"Better luck next time loser",Justin teases Steve as he took a sip of his shake.
Steve replied with an eye roll.

"Ohh feeling bad because you lost",Asked Justin with a fake sympathetic face.

"Dude stfu or else",He left his sentence incomplete.

"Or else what huh?",Seems like Justin was in a mood to start a fight today.

"Don't force me to beat the Sh*t out of you",Steve threatened Justin.

"Good joke kiddo,try it",Said Justin pointing a finger at Steve's chest.

"Don't touch me".
"AWW I get it you are annoyed because you lost but no problem,you will win time",Said Justin mocking him.

"Dude it's enough",Said Steve almost ready to punch him in his face.
"Go on",Said Justin testing Steve's patience.

And within no time Steve's wrist was in contact with Justin's nose one hard punch almost making Justin bleed.
Now Justin was not someone who would give up easily he almost choked Steve to death until Archie stopped the fight.

"Dude what the hell are you guys doing",Asked Archie inferring between then with Tristan and two more of his frnds.Even mason was present I saw him after many days.

"Archie just mind your own business,okay don't interfere",Said steve.
Archie ignored him and looked towards Justin.

"Oh hello dude you are new to this school stop acting over smart there can be only one person who has the right to be arrogant over here and that person me understood?",Asked Archie.

"Yes whatever I ain't trying to take your place anyways",Said Steve.

"Not everyone can take my place so from now if you want to be a part of this school better don't try being the hero here this school already has one",Said Archie and by that time Steve annoyingly lacy from there who was tired of listening to Archie praising himself.

And then I turned to look towards Zoe who was starring at Archie.

And then something which no one expected happened.

"Ohh of course I am not here to fight I am here just to study how about peace agreement",Said Justin offering a handshake to Archie.
Archie thought for a while and then agreed.

Is justin really here to cause no trouble.Its not a fact i can digest soo easily i cant imagine justin never being a pain in everyone's neck.my thoughts were interrupted when Zoe snapped her fingers in my face.

"What are you thinking about let's go",Said Zoe raiding her eyebrows.
"Uh I- was doing nothing",I said coming back to reality
",girl you are daydreaming",Said sophia coming towards us.
Ohh sophia is also waiting.
"So let's go?",Zoe said more than she asked.
"Uhh yes",I said coming fully back to the reality but still being unsure about Justin and his intentions.

ZOE'S P.O.V

History period was going on where usually I am always attentive but this time I was looking at the basketball court from the window and thinking about how Erica's life would have changed due to Justin's re arrival.And that's when professor Smith chose me to answer his question.

"Sir can u repeat the question?",I asked as I stood up.
"What us counter reformation",He repeated his question expecting the correct answer from me as usual.
But I was as quite as a mouse not knowing the answer I had learned the chapter,the answer was at the top of my tongue but other things were going on in my head.I was hesitating and before I could give the answer Noah interrupted
"May I?",Asked Noah raising his hands, my one and competition.
"Ok Zoe you can sit down",I have advantages of being the favourite student.
"The Counter-Reformation, also called the Catholic Reformation or the Catholic Revival, was the period of Catholic resurgence that was initiated in response to the Protestant Reformation (sorry if the information is not accurately correct)",He answered as fast as bullet train ofc he by hearts it.
He gave me smirk and settled down.

"Seems like this time your won't maintain you first position",He said with fake smile followed by his mocking.

To be honest I felt like punching him hard but I had to control.
And that's when the bell rang and as soon as it happened everyone rushed out of the class.

I was the last person left out. I was packing my bags.And that's when Archie and his group entered and Justin was also with him.

"Archie I m really busy I got no time so whatever you want to say I am sorry but I can't listen to it now", I said without listening to what he had to say.
"Ok but...",He said but before he could complete the sentence I interrupted him.
"No buts",I said not looking at him and continuing to pack my bag.

with the bag hanging around my shoulders I went towards the door and that when Archie blocked the entrance for me.

"What is it?",I asked rolling my eyes finding a way out.

"No first you gotta listen to me",He said not allowing me to exit.

"Okay fine but make it fast",I said lookin at my wrist watch.

"Will you go to Justin's party with me as a date?",He asked.

———————————————————

Hope you liked the chapter
Please vote and comment down your views not the chapter
Will update you all soon till then
Bye and Tc:)