•THE DATE•

Guys,Firstly I am really really sorry for publishing late.Actually I had planned to publish it on Friday but then I started watching Dil bechara and TKB2 😅. So yesss....
Sorry 😐(❍ᴥ❍ʋ).

ARCHIE'S P.O.V
We were sitting silently.When I broke the silence.

"So dear girlfriend,what would you like to order?",I asked messing with her.
"Ohh hello"
"Hello",I said as I waved my hands.
"That's not what I meant,Leave that I not your girlfriend or anything",She warned me.
"Are you not my GIRL-FRIEND?",I asked as I chuckled.
"Haha very funny",She laughed with sarcasm and rolled her eyes after that.

While we were deciding what to order.Two girls came and stood besides us.
"Hello,Handsome",Said one of them playing with her hair.
"Hello"
"Would you like to have dinner with us?",Asked the other one.
"Ehh-not now,But surely next time",I said with a wink.

"Hello handsome",Zoe mocked them as she chuckled.
"I am indeed handsome"
"Whatever"
"Are you jealous of those girls",I asked.
"I am not jealous of any girl,it would be better if you rather have dinner with them other than me"
"That's not true no girl would ever resist going on date with me",I said proudly.
"Ohh then I guess I am the first",She said
"Oh really you are not at all interested in me",I asked.
"Not at all",She replied without thinking twice.
"Oh ok if that's how it is,But I bet soon you will be",I said with a smirk.
"Why me",Asked Zoe.
"What do you mean",I asked being confused.
"Like there would be many more beautiful and better girls than me in the world why only me?",Asked Zoe.
"Your different and special",I said rather I lied.
Actually it's all about revenge,you sure do deserve a heartbreakI said to myself.
"You know what's your problem,well actually everything about you is a problem,But the major problem is,You are too much self-centred and arrogant",Said Zoe.
"You have guts to say that huh? No one ever dared to talk sh*t about me on my face, it is you so I am letting it go if it was someone else I would have killed that person".
"Yes see exactly that's how you are boastful,proud,mighty and self-important"
"Do you know whose son are you talking to?",I asked.
"Do you think you can scare me by the name of your father,then you Are wrong,Just think about it you are nothing without your father other than just a random young adult boy"
"This is not fair,I have even done good things",I said in my defence.
"Like what?",Asked Zoe.
"Like...-",I stopped after I realised that I have did nothing good.
"See,Nothing",Said zoe as she chuckled.
"So what?",I asked.
"So nothing this is the last time I am even meeting you",Said Zoe.
"Why?",I asked.
"Don't you think it is obvious,I don't want to be a bad boy's toy,I have my dreams and goals my vision is quite clear and now no one can come in between not even you",Said Zoe.
"I know you will soon change your mind,And anyways I am clicking a photo so don't show your rude face and smile a bit",I said as I took out my phone to take a photo.

———————————————————————
ERICA'S P.O.V

I could feel someone splashing water on my fast.And hear some unclear fading voices.

"Erica,are you okay?,Wake up"
"Erica?"

Everything was like going in slow motion.I could see three people around me trying to wake me up.It took me time to understand what was going on but after 15 minutes I came back to my senses and saw Robert,Sophia and Steve trying to wake me up.

"Erica are you ok?",Asked Steve.
"What had happened?",I asked.
"You were bleeding,In a isolated road Steve bought you here",Said Sophia.
I was trying to remember what happened.
"Oh yes,Now I remember what happened",I screamed as I recollected everything.
"What?",Asked Robert.
"I was going on that road alone when suddenly there were no street lights and it was really dark so I switched on my phone's flashlight in order to see the road and suddenly someone hit me with something and everything just blacked out",i explained.
"Ohh are you okay now?",Asked Steve.
"Yes,Thank you if you would have not come there on time no one would have even come to save me at that isolated place,And I would have di-....",I left my sentence incomplete as Sophia covered my mouth.
"Don't say that,nothing would have happened",Said Sophia.
And then I suddenly remembered about Zoe
"Zoe",I screamed
"Where is she,Is she ok?",I cried.
"Don't worry she is fine",Said Steve.
"How do you know?",I asked.
"Archie posted an insta pic.

"Omg over here I almost died trying to find her ,and there she is having cake and pizza and god know what all",I shrieked

"I told you she would be safe",Said steve
"Yes you were right,But this is not fair we all were finding her and she is enjoying",I screamed.
"Lol chill She is fine be happy",Said sophia.
"What's that mark over there?",Asked Steve pointing at my shoulder.
"That.. thats -.... nothing",I stammered As I hid the mark.
"Are you sure..",He was speaking but I interrupted.
"Don't ask me about it I said it's nothing,I don't need to tell you".

———————————————————-
Hope you liked the chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment down your views.
Will update soon till then
Bye and Tc:)