Critical

"Mason dude I thought you won't show up where the hell have you been these days",Said Archie As he was about to hug him.
But mason was in no mood.
"Archie my sister just met with an accident turns out the threat calls were true she is in the ICU and if anything happens to her then you will be dead meat Archie I swear to god",

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Bro I am sorry -",
"I don't need you fake sympathy. Weren't you the one who assured me it's just a prank call, I failed as A brother only because of you",
"Mason I wasn't aware about it cmon dude you can't just blame it whole on me",Archie said in his defence.
"If I just get hold of the person behind behind this call believe me I won't forgive him, he isn't worth forgiveness",Mason warned , killing the whole party vibe people had started to leave. Now there were hardly few still standing there.
"Mason Wait I will come with you",Said Archie.
"She is my sister I don't need any of your help",he said as he left.
Everyone was silent. Quite meanwhile Sara who was still tipsy was held by Sophia and Erica. But from all of them one person's words were questionable.

"This isn't possible she shouldn't have died she- no this is a mistake I am damn sure",Said Steve As he also left the place.

"What does he mean by that?"
"Did he already know that the accident was going to occur?"
All unanswered question
Six curious souls standing there seeking answers.

"I guess we should also leave",Erica suggested breaking the silence.
"Yes Zoe also seems quite tired",Sophia asserted.
"Leaving so early",Justin Asked.
"You son of a bi-",Anger was indwelling within Archie.
"Archie don't waste your energy on him he isn't worth it",Said Robert.
"I will deal with you some other day",Archie exclaimed.
"Sure I will be waiting",Justin replies with a shameless wink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Sophia are you sober enough to drive or should I?",Asked Mason.
"No it's fine I will handle it",
"Ok cool",
"Archie how about you? What are you going to do",
"you guys should go I guess I will go see Mason he really needs me right now",Said Archie.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

"We reached",Said sophia who could hardly keep her eyes opened.
"I should have never attended the party",Said Erica who was struggling to get Zoe out of car.
"Wait let me help you with it",Said Robert.
"Anyone knows where is Steve?",Erica questioned.
"No- he just said those weird words and left no one knows where did he go",
"It's 2:45AM guess we will think about it tomorrow morning and anyways he is not a kid he will be fine",Said Mason.
"Yes right goodnight",
"Goodnight",
They all bided each other goodnight.
- - - - - - - - - - - -  -

3:00Am
Sophia, Robert, Erica , and Zoe were sleeping peacefully by now meanwhile on the other hand no signs of Steve.
And Archie was doing what any other true friend would do.

"Archie what are you doing here, I asked you not to come", Mason shrieked.
"Dude shout at me as much as you want but I am not going anywhere if I will ever leave the hospital that is with you and you sister",Archie said.
"I am so sorry I just was angry it was not your mistake but I didn't know what to do it was all just so sudden. I m soo sorry",Said Archie.
"Stop ok I get it how close you were to your sister and even if I was at your place I would have been as angry as you were. But dude we will find out who ever did this and for sure he will have face consequences I promise you",

When two best friends were having a heart to heart someone entered.
"Hey Mason I heard that Alice met with an accident what happened",She said with concerned tone.
"Yes she met with an accident she is in ICU",said Mason
"Can I go and see her?",
"I m sorry but you aren't allowed to not until she regains consciousness",Said Mason.
"Oh yes I will just sit and wait outside",The girl said.
"Yes But it's late are you sure you are confortable here?",Mason Asked.
"Yes it's alright",She said as she went towards to waiting room.
"Who was she?",Archie Asked.
"My sister's best friend,Caroline",Said Mason.
"Oh ok",said Archie
"I guess we should also head towards the waiting room and wait until we hear anything from the doctor",
"Yes, But bro really if you want to go it's fine I can handle it",Said Mason
"My answer won't change stop asking me that",Said Archie as he headed towards the waiting room.

Clock was ticking every second felt like an eternity.
3:30 am
4:00 am
5:00 am
6:00 am
Everyone was quite waiting to hear something from the doctor no words spoken.
And then the doctors came rushing towards the waiting room
Mason Caroline And Archie stood up waiting for a positive response.
"We need to prepare her for a surgery as soon as possible or else it will be a trouble and the Payments -"
"Don't worry about the payments just continue with the surgery and heal her please",
"The surgery is quite complicated I personally am telling you that we will try our best but- don't let your hopes be too high",The doctor hesitated trying to tell them to bitter truth.
"Hey you doctor listen to me if something happens to my frnds sister I will sue you",Said Archie as he almost chocked the doctor.
"Archie stop",
The nurses gathered tried trying to free the doctor from the hold of Archie.
And finally Archie left him but still the anger inside him was present.
"Excuse me mister behave yourself it's not on us and this stupidity won't be accepted here",Said the doctor coughing.
"Yes I m sorry on his behalf",Said Mason.
"You please start the surgery",He added.
"Fine but explain your friend to behave himself it's a hospital there are other patients you don't want to disturb them",
"Yes I will explain him sorry again",Said Mason as the doctor left.

"Archie what the hell are you doing?",Asked Mason.
"Mason the doctor was only talking nonsense that don't get your hopes so high what do you mean by that?, your sister Alive she is a fighter she will make through it that doctor doesn't know anything",
"Dude just stop ok? Your anger won't change anything and whatever happens will happen you can't interfere your faith",Said Mason as he lost hope

- - - - - - - - - - -
I know this time I published the parts really late.
However I published two chapter together.