Why do you trust me?

"For much more time do we roam around the mall like this",Groaned Steve who was balancing five shopping bags at once.

"More ten minutes only",Said sophia with an apologetic smile.

"Do you girls realise you have been saying that since last last one hour",Shrieked Robert

"Really?"I asked not looking at him but concentrating on seeking a perfect a dress.

"Yes",They both said in union.

"Ok then wait more ten minutes",Said sophia as she held me by my wrist and we both headed to changing room.

I fount the changing room at right corner there were five in line but the two of them were already occupied and one was under maintenance so me and sophia entered the third and the fifth room respectively.

At first I struggled zipping up my dress but after few minutes and trying my best turning and twisting my hands to a perfect position I at last managed zipping it up.

"Ouch",I heard sophia scream from the next room.
"Why are you screaming?",
"No nothing it was just that zip it got stuck",
"Oh ok anyways I am done I am waiting outside",
"Yes even I am done",She said as she slowly slides the door open.

"Why are you screaming?","No nothing it was just that zip it got stuck","Oh ok anyways I am done I am waiting outside","Yes even I am done",She said as she slowly slides the door open

Her pastel blue dress fitted her like hell.

"How is it?",
"Bish you killing it",I said as my eyes widened of surprise.
"Robert will be mesmerised",I joked.

"you also look damn gorgeous Steve will faint",She joke bad

"Shut up",
"Anyways lets go out to check not the boys hopefully they ain't sleeping",Said sophia.

We came out there to see luckily Archie and Robert were not sleeping but weren't even awake practically bored of waiting and at the edge of dozing off.

"Should we finalise this?",We asked them which made them snap back to the real world.
"Don't you think you are too overdressed for a party".Asked Steve as he yawned.
"Urghh if that's the case we need to sect something else",Said sophia as we were about to go back to our seeking a perfect dress.