First Contact (1)

Carina POV

As soon as Carina left the elevator, she went straight to the lobby to find her friend. She was in a hurry to tell her what had just happened.

Carina's friend Aurora was already waiting for her and got up as soon as she saw her friend approaching her. Aurora could sense that something must have happened because her friend was red like a tomato, and she was walking at a very fast pace towards her.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked her friend in a worried voice but was surprised by Carina's action as she took her by the arm to lead her to the bar.

"I have to tell you something. It's very urgent. But not here. Come on, let's go to the bar. I need a drink right now."

Carina, now followed by her friend, made her way inside the bar of the hotel. Everything was shiny, and the lights were low to create a calming atmosphere.

She was walking past the bar, when her friend shook her shoulder. She turned around to see Aurora glaring at her with a surprised look on her face.

"What? Did you see a ghost? Come on. I need to tell you something!" She told her friend impatiently.

When they finally reached a sitting area that was a bit more hidden, they sat down around a round table. Aurora still had that shocking impression on her face. Carina needed to ask her friend about her behavior because she was a bit worried. Aurora was normally not that easy to shock.

"What? Talk to me!"

"OMG ... did you not see who is sitting at the bar?"

Carina shook her head. She had not been paying attention as she wanted to tell her friend about her encounter early in the elevator.

"Th...There right in front of me was Suga, an RM! And you did not see them!!!!!" Aurora almost yelled at her friend.

Carina laid a bit forward, and when she spotted the two men at the bar, she saw another man approaching them. J-Hope was joining his friends for a drink. Carina gulped visibly before turning to her friend.

"Listen, I wanted to tell you that I met J-Hope in the elevator when I made my way back down from our room."

"Really!!!! And you are just telling me this right now! So, did something happen during your little meeting?" Aurora couldn't contain her excitement.

"I said Hello, and he replied the same to me," Carina explained with a grin on her face. His smile was still visible to her when she closed her eyes.

"What? You talked to him... And he replied! You are so lucky."

"It was not much. And we are not at an age where we should be fangirling like that." Carina calmed her friend down.

Again, her conscience was getting the best of her. Yes, she was a fan, but she was too old to get all excited about a small exchange with a man, even if it was one of the most handsome men in the world.

Aurora did not seem to care about what she was saying and continued checking out the guys at the bar.

Carina still needed that drink, so she took the initiative to go and order for both girls. She felt confident right at that moment and leaned on the bar to place her order. The space she chose to do this was right next to J-Hope.

The bartender came her way and asked with a smile for her order. In perfect German, she asked for a Tequila Sunrise and a Mojito. The three men next to her all turned toward her. She just looked at them with a smile. Her drinks then arrived, and she made her way back to her friend. Unconsciously she had a little swing in her walk just to make sure the men would look in her direction.

Back in her seat, Aurora said to her: "Wow, you are badass. I would have never been able to just go near them and then also smile at them."

"Why not? They are men just like the ones we have at home." Carina was really good at making things appear relatively harmless.

Suddenly, Aurora took Carina's hand and squeezed it really hard.

"Ouch, that hurts!!!" she almost yelled.

But her friend did not give her an explanation but just turned red.

Carina turned the way her friend was looking just to see the three men walking towards their table.

"Hello, can we join you?" RM was asking in his best English.

Carina looked at him and replied with a smile. "Why not! We are always happy to meet new people."

"