Hope

Two months later

Carina was back home. The day Aurora went missing still replayed in her head over and over again.

Jungkook stormed into the dorm, searching for the woman he loved, and finally, her telling him that Aurora had sent her a message that she had left and that he should not go looking for her.
That day, she and Hoseok had decided to postpone their public announcement, and until today they had not set another day to come out to the fans. However, BigHit released a statement to confirm that members of BTS were dating and that they hoped that fans would respect their privacy until they were ready to show their girlfriends to the rest of the world.

Nonetheless, Hoseok and Carina were still madly in love. He had returned with her home after the whole incident. Her kids were delighted that they could spend time with him. However, even if he seemed happy to stay with them, she could tell that he was worried sick for his younger brother, that went missing shortly after her BFF. He spent hours on the phone with his friends, mainly with Jin, to see if they had news from either of the two people. They also spared no effort to find Jungkook. He only stayed with her and the boys for two weeks before returning to his group.

Carina, for her part, was worried about Aurora. She knew that she shouldn't. She was old enough to look after herself, but she couldn't stop thinking that if Aurora had all the facts, this could have all been avoided.

Three weeks before now, Hoseok had called her in the middle of the night. Since the happenings, she hadn't turned her phone off for a minute.
"Hey, my love. I'm sorry to call you. I know that it is in the middle of the night for you. But I learned my lesson from the last time. Therefore I wanted to inform you immediately that Jin got a message from Jungkook telling us that he is doing okay."
"That's great news. And I'm proud of you for remembering to tell me this stuff instantly. Did he say where he is?" Even if she was sleepy, she knew that Hoseok had done the right thing by calling her. Also, she could hear the relief in his voice which made her smile.
"No. He just told us that he is still looking for Aurora. I hope that they both find each other soon. They need to see this through and live the happy life they deserve. The same way as we do."
"Oh, I like it when you say cheesy stuff. Let's just hope that maybe Aurora will call or text me soon."
"I hope so too. You are her best friend. At some point, she will want to reconnect with you. I'm site about that."
"I love you, Babe. Let's meet up soon. Okay?"
"Yes, that's a great idea. Goodnight. I love you too. Have sweet dreams."
"Goodnight. You too."
Carina was glad they finally had a sign of life from the youngest band member. She only hoped that he would find her friend soon or that her friend would reach out to her or one of the others.

 She only hoped that he would find her friend soon or that her friend would reach out to her or one of the others

Carina was reading in bed when her phone went off next to her. She checked the ID, but there was only an unknown number on display. She hesitated for a moment, but somehow she was curious who could call her with a German prefix.