Happy Birthday Hoseok

February 17

Carina POV

Jimin
Hey Carina 🤗
We are done with our schedule
Can we meet up?😁

Carina
Hello
Yes, of course☺️
Only you and me? or all of us?🤔

Jimin
Only the two of us, if that's okay with you
Need to talk to you about something😁
We can join the others after

Carina
Okay! Should I come to your room or do you want to come to ours?

Jimin
I'll come to yours
Mine is too messy🙄

A few minutes later, Jimin was in Carina's room. She opened the door and let him in to take a seat at the small table.
"Is Aurora not here?" Looking around the room.
"No, she has a 'date' with Yoongi and Jungkook. But I think Yoongi has a date with Mayla and not with Aurora."
They both laughed, but Jimin had to admit that yesterday that the little girl had wrapped Suga around her finger in no time at all.

" They both laughed, but Jimin had to admit that yesterday that the little girl had wrapped Suga around her finger in no time at all

"What was it that you want to talk about?" Carina continued with a serious voice.

Jimin knew that the topic of the discussion would be something she had avoided for the last couple of months, but after what had happened yesterday, he needed to confront her.

"I know you don't want to talk about what happened in your private life or with Hoseok, but I really want to know. I'm your friend, and I can see that there are things that you keep to yourself. I'm your friend, and I won't judge you if that is something that doesn't let you open up to me."

Carina started to tear up. She did not want to put all her sh... out there. She was heartbroken, and her life was still a mess. Could she confide in him?

Jimin came closer to her and took her hands.
"Please, I want to be there for you. Maybe you can tell me just a little bit. Like, for example, why did you move out with your kids?"

She looked him straight in the eyes and started to cry. Everything that she went through in the last months came back. After a few minutes, she calmed down and said that she would tell him everything but that she did not want him to interrupt her because she was not sure if she could continue once he did.

"You surely remember that there was a time when I did not text any of you. During that time, my husband and I tried for the last time to save our marriage. After Berlin, I chatted a lot with Hoseok, who confessed that he was attracted to me. But as I was married, I rejected his feelings. During the time that my husband and I tried to see if there was still a future for us, I realized that I had already developed feelings for your friend. I wanted to tell him right after I separated from my husband, but he did not reply to my messages anymore. I thought that maybe he was stressed out or that he was mad because I did not get back to him before. Little did I know that he had found someone else. And that hit me right in the face the day you went to the award show. I'm sure you remember which one. So this year, I started heartbroken, looking for a new place to stay with my kids and all alone."