A night out with the girls

Hoseok POV

After taking a shower and grabbing some dinner, the men headed to the bar as they had previously told the girls.

They grabbed nine chairs and two round tables a little bit further into the room to avoid too many stares.

Namjoon went to order their drinks, and when he returned, he informed the others that he had forgotten his phone in the room. He would head back up and come back right after.

"Can you see if the women have already arrived at the hotel?" Hoseok asked him in a worried tone. Jungkook and Yoongi looked at him with the same expression.

 Jungkook and Yoongi looked at him with the same expression

"I will see what I can do."

Hoseok checked his phone hundreds of times. 'Have they already arrived at the hotel? Or was she still out there? They should have taken the subway or a taxi?' He was getting more irritated by the minute.

Namjoon came back and patted his back. "No need to worry anymore. I just saw the girls coming in. They told me they will be down in a while."

Hoseok let go of a breath he did not realize he was holding. Looking around him, he could see that Jungkook and Yoongi also felt relieved.

He sipped at his drink when suddenly Taehyung almost jumped out of his seat and shouted: "Holy s...!"

Jin started to scold him when he looked in the same direction as Tae, and no words came out of his open mouth. Until that moment, Hoseok had his back to the bar's entrance. He turned around slowly and choked on his drink. The sight in front of him had his breath taken away.

Carina was wearing the dress she had bought earlier today, and her hair and makeup were impeccable

Carina was wearing the dress she had bought earlier today, and her hair and makeup were impeccable. She looked stunning. He had to admit that she looked beautiful in any outfit. In the sports outfit this morning, the cute dress at the concert, or now the sexy dress, she looked amazing no matter what.

Carina, followed by her friend, was now standing before them. Hoseok could not take his eyes off of her, and his smile was a sure sign of how he was feeling right at that moment.