How can I get out?

Hoseok POV

Hoseok stormed out of the room with the sweater in his hands. He was mad. Mad at himself for getting her the wrong impression about him not liking her. But also mad at her for not letting him know how she felt since she arrived. He ran down the stairs because the elevator would take too long. He needed to confront her right now.

In front of her door, he banged at it with all his force. "Carina? Open up?"

There was no response, but he was not willing to give up now. "Carina? Please? Let me in?"

After a few minutes, he heard the lock turn and the door open. He got inside without asking for permission. His grip on the sweater, which was still in his hands, got tighter. After crossing the room, he turned fiercely around. She was still standing near the door that she had just closed. Even if she looked small and fragile, it could not turn down his anger.

"Why? Why did you not tell me?" he yelled at her.

She looked him straight in the eyes, and he could tell she was a bit confused, so he continued.

"I don't want my sweater back, and it will never belong to someone else. I gave it to you, and I won't take it back." He made his way over to her and put his hands on her shoulder. But she backed away and passed him by, letting out a gasp.

With her back to him, she spoke in a low voice.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry, but I won't give you any more explanations that I have already in my note."

'What! That was it? No! She can't be serious.' His mind was going crazy, but his anger seemed to drop when he looked at her.

He got behind her back and turned her in his arms.

"I refuse to accept what you wrote. I cannot and will not live without you in my life." Tears started to fill his eyes as he finally admitted to himself that the woman in front of him was the one for him, the one that would make him the happiest on earth.

But what he saw in her eyes was sadness. He did not understand it but wanted to make it go away. He closed the gap between the two and kissed her.

 He closed the gap between the two and kissed her

Carina POV

Without warning, she could feel his lips on hers. At first, she was surprised, but it felt so right, so she did not fight it. After a moment, a realization hit her, and she pushed him away. He was not single, and she had already explained to him that she was not a cheater and she did not want to be his cause to cheat on Juhee.

He looked at her in distress and tried to pull her in his arms again. However, she walked backward, putting distance between both of them. After all this, she could no longer hide her feelings for him.

"Please, Hoseok! This is not right even if it feels so right." She crumbled on the floor, and he wanted to go to her, but she stopped him with her extended hands. "No. I can't. I do love you, but I do not want it to start like this. And it hurts me so much to know that you are with another woman. So please, leave me alone."