A night out with the boys

Carina POV

Carina and Aurora got back to the hotel in a bit of a rush. Not wanting to waste more time being apart from the group of men.

Arriving at the lobby, they were in the best mood ever, laughing all by themselves. On their way to the elevators to get back to their room because they had decided that they wanted to change their outfits before meeting the handsome boys, they ran into RM just coming out of one of them.

"Hey, girls!" He greeted them with a smile. "You're finally back. Some of the group members, I will not say names here, but were worried about your safety."

The girls looked at each other in surprise, even if Carina had already known that J-Hope was not at ease with her outside so late

"Then you can now go and assure them that we are back safe and sound!" Carina told him. Aurora did not say much about anything next to her, and Carina knew that she was being shy again.

RM nodded at her. "By the way, we are already at the bar. Are you joining us for drinks?"

"Yes, we will be back in a couple of minutes. We just want to freshen up a bit." Carina informed him with a wink.

RM looked at both of them. "You look fine to me. But I understand that a concert, even as a spectator, can make you hot and sweaty. See you soon." He waved at them as he made his way to the bar.

The girls took the next ride up, and Carina gave Aurora an annoyed glare.

"I can't believe you. Flirting and talking with the boys on the phone and over text messages is ok for you, but as soon as they are in front of you, you get shy and don't talk."

Aurora looked embarrassed. "I know, but I can't control it. I think it is when they look at me, I feel so small and don't know how to react."

"That's simple. Do as if you would text them? And don't get shy. You are a wonderful woman, and you just need to step up. No one should judge you. Just be yourself, and if they don't like it, then they can turn around and leave." Carina tried to convince her friend to have more self-esteem.

"Thank you. I will try, but I don't know if I can do it." She replied with an unsure voice.

In their room, Carina was thinking about a way to get her out of her shyness. It could be pretty disastrous if she did not talk to Jungkook. Aurora would be sad and disappointed afterward. But there was one way to help her. If Aurora were angry or attacked by someone, she would not hesitate to defend herself or her friends. It was at that moment that Carina decided that if her friend would try again to play the shy card, she had to use this trick to get her out of her snail shell.

Both women took a quick shower, dressed in their new outfits with high heels, and put evening make-up on. They looked completely different from 15 minutes ago. They hurried downstairs to meet up with the boys hoping their attire would please the men.