Revelation

Carina POV

Carina arrived as promised two weeks later in Seoul. After having talked about their plans, the couple arranged to meet up with the company before releasing a statement.

Carina was glad that Aurora had agreed to come along. Even if she knew that she and Hoseok's coming out was not the main reason she had joined her friend on this trip.

As the two women and Mayla made their way out of the airport, they were welcomed by one of the BTS managers they knew already. He drove them directly to the complex that held the BTS dorm as well as a separate apartment for each of the members, which they could use when they had friends to visit.

Hoseok had informed Carina the day before that they would stay in his home, which was only a few steps away from the dorm.

The woman arrived shortly after, and the manager helped them bring their belongings to the place they would be staying in.

"The members are out right now but will be back in an hour or two. I'll inform Hoseok that you've arrived, and I'm sure he will contact you as soon as  when they are back." The manager told them before leaving the women all to themselves.

While unpacking their things, they chatted about how anxious and impatient they were to see the boys finally.

J-Babe
Hey 👋
We are at the dorm now
Come over
Hurry😘
I miss you😩

Love
Hey 👋
On our way
Can't wait to see you😍

A few minutes later, Carina, with Aurora and Mayla behind her, knocked on the boys' door. She could hear footsteps running towards the door, which flung open, and two strong arms held her up high and spun around. She giggled because of the sudden movement and the happiness she was feeling. She was in her most cherished place, in her lover's arms.

"I missed you so much," Hoseok whispered in her ears. When she looked into his eyes, she could not resist kissing him.

They were brought back to reality when Suga pushed his way past them, screaming Mayla's name. The little girl smiled when she saw the man as if she remembered who he was.

The boys finally let the woman inside their home, and the other members welcomed them with hugs.

"Where is Jungkook?" Carina asked the others, realizing one member was missing.

"Jungkook!!!" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs.

The maknae entered the room and did not even give Carina or Mayla a glance, making his way instantly toward Aurora.

"Hey Honey." He said for everyone to hear, then he leaned down and kissed Aurora so passionately that the mouth of the others just hung open. Carina was equally shocked as her friend had never told her about this.

"Yah! There are kids here!" Yoongi scolded the two of them while he used his hand to cover Mayla's eyes.

Finally, they broke apart, and Jungkook went to take Mayla from Yoongi.

"Hey, Baby Girl. Did you miss me?" He asked the little one, who was now jumping up and down in his arms.

Carina and Hoseok looked at each other, and Carina mouthed: "Did you know?" Hoseok only shook his head to show her that he had no idea.