Happy

Hoseok POV

The following day, Hoseok woke up and felt a weight lying on him. He looked down only to see Carina's sleeping figure on top of him. He pushed her hair back from her forehead and loved the sensation of happiness he felt by just looking at her. It was the same feeling he had the day BTS won their first Grand Price as a group.
He tried to push her a bit off of him as he really needed to pee. However, his movement made her tighten her hug around his body. She slowly opened her eyes to look at him.

"Don't move. I'm sleeping here." She scolded him with a slight pout that he found his newest cutest thing to watch.

"First, I'm sorry. I did not want to wake you up, but I needed to use the bathroom. And second, do you know that you sound like Yoongi when we try to wake him up."

Carina moved to the other side of the bed, and he gave her a kiss before leaving her alone. He hurried back, and they cuddled for some more time.

They talked some more about how they imagined their journey together. Carina pointed out that they would not see each other often as he was busy with his music, and she would stay with her kids. After a short exchange of views, they agreed that they would make it work by seeing each other every time one of them was free. Carina also insisted that they should talk or text at least once a day, and he just added that they were already doing that.
The next point she wanted to discuss was her wish that he should meet her kids. There was no arguing about that, as he also wanted to get to know her boys. The only request that he had for her was that she should not believe any rumors or headlines that were not related to their music. She gave him her word that she would not give any credit to that news. After everything they wanted to discuss was cleared out, they lay happily in each other's arms for another half an hour.

"I promised Jimin to go and see him also during my stay. Is it okay with you if I go see him this morning? I promise to stay with you afterward." Her tone was full of uncertainty, as if he would decline her request. 

"Of course, you can go and see him. He is your friend, and I'm sure he missed you almost as much as I did." The smile she gave him was more precious than everything he owned.

She gave him another kiss and made her way out of bed.
"I'll take a shower real quick and go to Jimin's room afterward."

He heard the water running when her phone went off. He took a look at the screen, and The caller ID showed the faces of her kids. He grabbed it and went to the bathroom door.

"Carina? Your kids are calling?" he shouted after knocking.

"Oh! I'm already in the shower. Just pick it up, please." First, he hesitated. She had told him the kids knew about them, but was this the right way to talk to them the first time as their mother's boyfriend? After another moment, he decided that he could not ignore them as they would be worried about why their mother did not pick up.

"Hello."

On the other side, he could only hear a small voice talking to him in a language he did not understand.

"Sorry. Your mother is not here right now."

"Who is this?" Another stern voice questioned him.

"I'm Hoseok. Maybe it is better if we chat through a video call." He looked at her phone and pushed the FaceTime button. Suddenly two smiling little faces appeared on the screen.

"Hello." He said again, waving, and the two boys just gave him a big smile.

"Hey. You are J-Hope!" The youngest said in a singing tone. He thought that this little boy was so cute. The oldest tried to hold a straight face.