The Concert (2)

Hoseok POV

The seven members were all gathered in the backstage lounge at the stadium where they would be performing. Half of them were on their phones while the rest were trying the outfits on.

Hoseok had also his mobile in his hands, rereading the messages he got this morning from Carina

Hoseok had also his mobile in his hands, rereading the messages he got this morning from Carina. He also enjoyed looking at the pictures he got from Jungkook earlier today. He was put out of his thoughts when he heard the youngest scream and ran after Tae.

"Give it back to me!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Not before I have replied to her," Tae informed him while holding the phone in front of him as he ran for his life.

Hoseok found the situation rather funny and wanted to ask Jungkook what all this was about when his phone beeped.

Seeing it was a message from Carina, he hurried to open it.

What he saw was not something he had expected. His heart began to beat faster. He could not tear his eyes from the picture in front of him. Was she trying to kill him, or did she not know what effect she had on him?

Namjoon appeared behind him and shook his shoulder.

"Wow, I have to say, I would be happy to get a picture like that myself."

Hoseok flashed him a look of disbelief and hid his mobile away. He did not want any other of the guys to see the photo. She had sent it to him, so he wanted to keep it just for him.

"Sorry, but this one is only for me!" he informed Namjoon, who turned on his heels with a grin.

Hoseok was still thinking about how to reply to her message when Tae and Jungkook crashed into themselves next to him.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Tae questioned him.

"Yes, you seemed confused! Do you need help with something?" Jungkook continued.

Hoseok looked at them both and thought hard if he should tell his friends about his problem. After a few moments, he decided that there was no harm in hearing what they would do if they were in his shoes.