I want but can't

Carina POV

Carina woke up the next day around noon. Fortunately, it was a Saturday, and she did not have to go to work. Trying to push herself up to get out of bed, she fell back as her head hurt really bad. Then she remembered the night before with Aurora. In the beginning, they just went for a drink, but soon they decided to have a girls' night out as the kids were all with their dads.

Now, she regretted the last cocktail. Even if it was one of her favorites, she should not have drunk it.

She searched for her phone and found it on the floor next to her bed. After some struggle with her body, she finally managed to have a good look at it. She saw that she had several missed calls from Hoseok as well as some messages from the same man. She tried to remember if they had chatted yesterday, but she could not get up with anything. Her last memory was of the news she had gotten earlier that day. After reading his messages, she felt perplexed.

It looked like the women had been talking to the boys the night before. Before answering Hoseok, Carina tried to reach out to Aurora in the hope of getting answers to her confusion. 

"Hello." With that voice, she was sure that her friend had still been sleeping.

"Hey, are you awake? If so, can you fill me in on the events from yesterday evening?"

"Hold up. Just give me a minute to grab my coffee. You know that my brain needs caffeine to work properly." Carina could hear her friend rummaging through her kitchen.

"Okay, I'm back. I need to tell you that I'm not sure if I remember all of it. There had been a lot of alcohol, that's for sure. And dancing and singing."

"These parts I remember too. What about talking to BTS?" Carina asked her while she was grabbing her coffee.

"Why would we have spoken to them? And... wait, I think we really talked to them! There is a slight memory of Yoongi's voice." She could tell that Aurora was trying hard to recall the said call.

Carina was starting to get impatient in waiting for her friend's response.
"So, do you remember anything or not? Maybe, the words Suga-Honey can give you a helping hand."

"Suga-Honey????" Aurora started to laugh but stopped suddenly when her phone call from last night came back to her.

"Oh, sh...! We did talk to them, well, more precisely to Yoongi. And I called him Suga-Baby and JK, my bunny." Even though Carina could not see her friend right now, she could envision her with a deep red face.

"And what about Suga-honey???" Carina asked, confused as Hoseok had pointed that nickname out to her in his text message.

"Well, my dearest friend. That had been your little name for Yoongi."

Now it was Carina's turn to blush. 'Had she really called him that, and Hoseok had heard it?'

"But how do you know about it if you do not remember what we have been doing yesterday evening?" Aurora's voice had a suspicious undertone.

"I've got a message from Hoseok mentioning that little Suga nickname and saying he was also present when we chatted with his friend."

Aurora was now laughing at the top of her lungs.

"What now?" Carina had not said a funny thing, so why was her friend acting that way?

"I just read the messages that I got from Yoongi and Jungkook. Essentially Yoongi told me that he hoped that yesterday had been a one-time thing and that we should never call him these names again, or he would change his stage name."