A fun day out

Carina POV

After taking a well-earned shower, Carina got ready to spend the day with her friend on a shopping tour.

When she exited the bathroom, Aurora was still spread out on the bed with her phone in her hands.

"Texting with the boy upstairs?" Carina questioned her with a smirk.

"Upstairs?" Aurora countered, trying to play dumb.

Carina had to laugh; she knew her friend well enough to be sure she was still sending messages to a certain K-pop idol.

"Don't play the innocent lamb here? But I have to admit that the little maknae is tenacious."

Aurora smiled and said: "Maybe it is not Jungkook I'm chatting with!" she informed Carina.

"You are not. Wow. I'm shocked. So, who is it?"

"This time, it is Suga. He'd sent me a message five minutes ago to know if we had a good sleep." Aurora had a devilish grin on her face.

Carina jumped on the bed next to her friend. She gave her a little nudge with a smile.

"Way to go girl. From not talking at all to flirting with two guys at the same time. But are you sure this is a good idea? They are like brothers!" Carina asked her in a worried tone.

"What do you take me for? I might have flirted with Jungkook earlier, but with Suga, it's all just friendly chats." Aurora disappointingly told her friend.

Carina hugged her and added: "Sorry, I was joking around. I know you would never two times. Can I get you to move now, or else we won't find the outfit that we wanted to buy during our trip?"

Both girls got ready to leave, dressed in shorts, white T-Shirts, and sneakers. Carina had her hair loose so that her wavy hair would dry in the wind.

Taking the elevator to the lobby, Carina's stomach suddenly grumbled.

Aurora looked at her with a shocked look. "I think we need to get breakfast first, or people might think that we are hiding a bear somewhere." Both girls started to laugh aloud.

Arriving at a small coffee shop, Aurora went to the counter to order breakfast for both of them. Carina took her phone out of her bag. She had completely forgotten that she had muted it earlier.

Looking at the screen, she saw a message from an unknown number. She opened the app, and a smile spread across her face when she read the few words the message contained.

Hiiiiiiiiii! I hope you slept well😊
I would like to meet up with you?
Text me back pleeeeaaaaassssseeee!
Hoseok 😉

Aurora came back with their order and looked at the phone from behind Carina's shoulder.

"Oh, did J-Hope finally contact you?"

"Yes, he did. He wants to meet up. But we are not in the hotel right now, and then there is the concert, so I will text him to see if he is okay to meet afterward."

Hey 😊 Thank you
I had a good night and you?
I'm sorry but I'm out right now 😔
and by the time I get back,
you have surely left for the concert
But I want to meet up with you too 😁
   How about tonight
after the concert at the hotel?