Together

Over the next two months, Carina and Hoseok talked every day on the phone. They shared more and more with each other and felt that their affection for one another grew every day.

During that time, Carina visited Hoseok as much as possible. Unfortunately, she had not been able to go to Korea but met up with him and the boys whenever they had a schedule in the US or Europe. Most of the time, her trip was only for two or maybe three days. However, even these little times she could spend with him were the happiest she had had recently.

From the start, they had agreed that their relationship should be kept a secret from the public. Only the BTS members, the management, Carina's kids, their parents as well as Aurora knew about them. It had been Carina's wish to do so. Hoseok had tried to convince her to go public, but she thought that it would be better if they first got to see where this relationship was going before the whole world was informed about the fact that one of the most desired men in the world was off-market.

 Hoseok had tried to convince her to go public, but she thought that it would be better if they first got to see where this relationship was going before the whole world was informed about the fact that one of the most desired men in the world was...

Hoseok POV

It had been three months since he and Carina started going out. He still was the happiest man in the world.
Today, he was on his way to visit her for the first time at her home. She had already shown him where she lived during some of their video calls, and he had to admit that he was excited to spend the time off with her in this small place.

Right now, he was exiting the baggage claim of the Frankfurt airport to finally meet his girlfriend, which he had missed so much. He had a slight grin on his face every time he thought about her. The door opened, and he stepped into the big arrival area. To hide from fans, he did not want others to know that he was here, he put on a cap and a face mask. Someone jumped into his arms as soon as he was out the door. He could instantly tell who this person was and held her tight.

"I have missed you so much," Carina whispered into his ears.

He lowered her back down and looked her in the face. If they had not been surrounded by so many people, he would have kissed her until she dropped. She looked him in the eyes and took his hand to lead them both away from the crowd.

It took them another ten minutes to make their way to her car, but as soon as they were inside, he took off his mask and laid his lips against hers, not leaving her the chance to say anything. He could not tell how long they had been kissing, but when they broke apart, they both were out of breath.

"Wow, I see you missed me too. I'm glad that I did not already pay to get out of the parking, or I would have had to explain to the guard why I was not able to leave in time and have to get a new ticket and pay again. That would be really embarrassing." He laughed at her comment and gave her another peck on the lips.

They had to drive for another two hours before reaching her home. The whole ride, he could not tear his eyes off her. He wanted to cherish every moment with her. They listened to some music, and he found it cute when she sang along.