Sweat it out

Carina POV

The girls went back to their room, and Aurora did not miss a chance to tell Carina how glad she was that Suga talked to her the whole evening. She was praising him all the way from the bar to their suite.

"Hmmm, I thought Jungkook was your all-time favorite. But now you're only talking about Suga?" Carina questioned her friend with a suspicious look.

"Oh no, no, no, my bias is still Jungkook. Did you not see him when he came to the bar? It was like heaven had heard my prayers to send me a perfect man. From his look to his lovely smile, he had everything women could dream about." Aurora gushed about the youngest. Carina was sure that if her friend had the possibility, she would not reject him.

"Okay, he really seemed fine. But you also seemed to enjoy your chat with Suga." Carina told her with all sincerity.

"Yes, I do not know why, but his manner and way of joking made me at ease. I really think that I would like to spend more time with him, as a friend, of course."

"I think that shouldn't be a problem the way he asked for your number. I'm sure he will contact you sooner than later." Carina reassured her friend.

Right at that moment, Aurora's phone went off, signaling that she got a new message. She reached for it across the bed and could not hide her smile. She typed back a reply and Carina saw her blushing which seemed strange by getting just a text message.

"Can I ask who texted you?" Carina asked out of curiosity. But not waiting for a reply, she continued: "I guess it's a certain idol? With a cute smile?"

Aurora's smile spread and enlightened her whole face.

"Maybe," she replied shyly.

"See, I told you Suga could not hold back from contacting you!"

"Well, the message was not from Suga but Jungkook," Aurora told her surprised friend.

"Jungkook?" How come?"

"Oh, right after I gave Suga my number, Jungkook asked for it too," Aurora smirked while explaining the situation to Carina.

Carina was surprised, at least. First, she was proud of her friend for giving her number to a man, now there were even two, and second, because she gave it to someone she was attracted to. She could tell that Aurora was exploding to share with her what the boy told her via text.

"Okay, spill it. What did he write to you?" Carina asked her with a smile.

Aurora got excited as she was opening the message again to read the text to her friend.

Hi Aurora! This is JK!

It was really nice meeting you.

I hope we can meet again soon. Sleep well 😊

Aurora was holding her phone so tight that her knuckles were all white.

"And did you reply?" Carina asked her.

"Yes, I wrote: Good night, JK. See you tomorrow! I couldn't think of something else." Aurora was blushing again.

"Okay, enough excitement for one night, let's go to sleep and see what tomorrow brings to us girls," Carina told her when her phone went off. She looked at the caller ID and frowned before taking the call.