Morning Talk

Hoseok POV

On their way back from the bar to their rooms, Hoseok couldn't stop his mind from wandering to the woman he had just met today.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon asked him with a concerned look.

Hoseok couldn't hear him, still daydreaming about Carina.

"With that smile on his face, I'm almost 100% sure I know who he is thinking about," Yoongi told Namjoon with a smile.

But Namjoon didn't look to be happy about his friend's revelation. He even seemed more concerned than he normally was.

"Hoseok? Hoseok?" Namjoon called him out again.

Finally, Hoseok looked up at him and came back to his senses.

"What did you think about Hyung? Namjoon had to call you several times!" Jungkook questioned him when they were in the elevator.

Hoseok started to blush, and Yoongi could not hold back laughter.

"I think our sunshine is thinking about a certain woman we just left minutes ago."  Yoongi teased him.

Hoseok tried to get a straight face again as he saw that Namjoon looked at him full of worries.

He knew that their leader was not happy with them dating because it could mess up a lot of things not only for one member but for the whole group. But until now, they had kept their feelings hidden most of the time. Now he was not sure if he could hold back anymore.

"I prefer Aurora, the one with the purple hair. She seemed to be a lot of fun." Jungkook said out of the blue.

So, Aurora was her friend's name. Hoseok had to remember that for the next time, they would meet them.

All eyes turned to look at the youngest of the groups. Namjoon smacked him and told him in a severe tone: "You are too young to date, don't even think about it."

In front of their rooms, they said their goodbyes and entered each of their separate bedrooms. Hoseok was relieved to be finally alone. He thought about what had happened today and how he was feeling about it all.

Lying on his bed, now ready to go to sleep, he debated if he should send her a text message. 'Would she be happy if I texted her? Or would she feel like I put pressure on her? But if I wait, will she think that I do not want to contact her?'

After torturous moments of picking up his phone from the nightstand and putting it back, he decided against sending her a message as he did not want to put too much hope and feelings into this

After torturous moments of picking up his phone from the nightstand and putting it back, he decided against sending her a message as he did not want to put too much hope and feelings into this. Whatever it was, he was feeling right now.

The next morning, Hoseok was slowly awakening to the sun streaming into his room.

Last night his dreams had been all about Carina. He was living a normal life where he would go on a date with her. Showering her with gifts and affection. 'Dating without any concern, which would be nice.' he thought. Sill lying on his bed and lingering on the feelings he had in his dreams, he heard a knock on his door.