Nice to meet you (2)

Hoseok POV

"Hello, can we join you?" Namjoon asked the two girls to sit at a round table.

"Why not! We are always happy to meet new people." replied the woman, Hoseok could not stop staring at.

Quickly, he grabbed the seat next to her. He could not let the chance go to get closer to her.

Now sitting so close to her, he realized that she was so much more beautiful than he thought. Yes, she had small wrinkles, but that made her even more attractive to him. He was also conscious that she was older than him, but age was not something that mattered to him.

The atmosphere was getting awkward as no one spoke. He was glad that his friend took the initiative to break the ice.

"Well, maybe we should introduce ourselves," Namjoon said. Hoseok was preparing himself to talk to the girls when the woman sitting next to him interrupted them.

"Sorry, but there is no need to do that. We already know who you are!" she replied, looking at each one of them.

'She knew who they were. Oh no, she is a fan.' These were the only thoughts he had at that moment. For him, it was not a big deal, but he was sure that his friends would not agree with him. He looked at the woman of his desire with a sad expression. 'Would this already take an end before it even started?'

"I'm Carina, and this is my friend Aurora." The beauty next to him said in a joyful tone.

Carina, so that was her name. He liked the sound of it. It was a beautiful name, and he thought that it suited her. Getting out of his daze, he greeted her and her friend with a 'Nice to meet you'.

"Sorry, but are you Army, or how come you know us?" RM asked the two women.

'Oh no, here we go!' Hoseok thought. He gave his friend an annoyed look. 'Why is that important?' he wanted to ask him.

Carina looked at her friend, and it was only now that he saw that the other girl was looking at her feet. Not lifting her head even the slightest. It seemed that she was very shy. 'What was her name again?' He tried hard to remember. Maybe he should have paid more attention to the things that had been said so as to only stare at the woman next to him.

"Yes and No. We are here to attend your concert tomorrow, but we are not only fans of your music. We like Kpop in general, but you are surely the most impressive ones out there." Carina told them. He could see that she did not want to put her friend on the spot and preferred to speak up instead.

So, she is looked after by her friend. He liked that trait in a person.

Yoongi looked at us and talked in Korean.

"I told you that they were fans. I was right! And now? Do you still want to get to know them?"

"Yes! For me, it makes no difference. She said they also like other bands. So, I don't think that they are sasaengs." Hoseok told him with a firm voice.

"I don't think that they mean any harm. And we can always leave if we think that they are not sincere." Namjoon added.

Hoseok gave his friend a gentle clap on the back, showing that he was glad that he was on his side.

Carina seemed confused while looking at Namjoon. It seemed that she did not understand them and what they were saying.

'So, another thing to remember: She does not speak Korean!' he thought to himself. Maybe they should stick to English. It was not very nice talking about someone without the person understanding what was said.