First Contact (2)

Hoseok POV

When he finally reached the lobby for the second time, he got out of the elevator and looked around to find the woman he just met. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be seen. He made his way through the lobby, looking at all the faces that crossed his path, but the beautiful eyes that he was looking for were not to be found.

Frustrated, he went to the bar. His co-members Yoongi and Namjoon were there to get one last drink before going to their room. Not often did he join them, but he could not fall asleep, so he decided to give it a try.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw the two men sitting at the bar. The location was quiet, and the atmosphere was laid back. He went to the men and took a seat right next to Namjoon.

"Oh, Hoseok! You came to join us today. I'm glad you are here!" his friend told him with a genuine smile.

"I really need a drink right now. What are you two having?" Hoseok replied with an annoyed voice.

"I have a whiskey, and Namjoon a beer. But what's with that attitude?" Yoongi asked him.

Hoseok was contemplating if he should tell his friends about his quick encounter just a few minutes ago. Namjoon would surely tell him to forget about it as they have no time to date or look for love and Yoongi would just shake his head and say that they already have Army and that he should not be looking for a girlfriend. The love that their fans gave them was surely something that he appreciated, and he could never thank them enough, but at the end of the day, he was lonely, and he really would love to meet someone to love and love him back.

While he was still struggling with his thoughts, a woman came standing next to him to get something to drink. When she talked to the bartender, he could not believe his ears. Was that really her?

He slowly turned his head and looked into these beautiful eyes again. It was her!!!! She was here!!! How lucky could he be? Then she smiled at him, and his whole world stopped for a moment. Fortunately, he managed to smile back at her.

A moment later, the bartender had already come back with her drinks, and she turned around to go back to her seat. He followed her with his eyes and could not contain a giggle when he saw that she had a little swing in her walk.

Turning to look at his friend, he just had to see both of them also looking after the woman.

Hoseok punched his friend in the arm. "I saw her first." He said with a menacing voice.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked surprised by his reaction.

"You what? And why are you talking like that woman is yours?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, do you know her?" Namjoon added.

"Well, I met her in the elevator like 15 minutes ago. I don't know why, but the moment I laid eyes on her, I stopped breathing." Hoseok said with a small voice.

"Okay, my friend. Are you getting ahead of things here? Did you talk to her? Do you know her name?" Yoongi started to ask.

"No, everything happened very quickly. But I need to get to know her. That's for sure!" Hoseok was determined he would not let this chance go by.

"Please, Namjoon, can we go and talk to her? I see she is with a friend. I know that she speaks English and German. But you know that my English is not good enough." He pleaded.

"First of all, your English is good. You just need to be more confident, and second, are you sure about this? They could be some fans or worse sasaengs." Namjoon tried to reason with him.

"Well, that is possible, but I don't think so. Please, I just want to get to know her!" He tried to convince his friends with sad doggy eyes.

"Okay. Stop it. But as soon as I get a feeling that they want to get too close to us, we leave?" Namjoon added.

Hoseok shook his head in affirmation with a huge smile on his face. The three men now took their drinks and made their way to the table with the two women.

"Hello, can we join you?" Namjoon was asking in his best English when they stood right in front of them.