A night to remember

Luckily, Mark could leave the hospital the next day. Carina and Hoseok had decided that they would meet the rest of the group as well as Aurora and Mayla, in two days. They would travel to Berlin for the weekend so her two boys could join them.
This morning after Mark had been released, the two kids had rejoined their father's house to spend the remaining days before their trip with him, which left Carina and Hoseok all by themselves.

Once they were back in her apartment, they decided to call Aurora to check in on her and the returning maknae.
"Hey, my friend, how are you?" Carina was the first to talk to her BFF.
She was seated next to Hobi on the couch. Her legs were on his lap as he massaged her calves.
"Hey, Carina. I'm great. We are great." Carina could hear Mayla giggling in the distance, which put a smile on her face.
"That's so good to hear. How is Jungkook?"
"Wait. I'll get him. I'm sure he wants to talk to Hoseok." As she was looking for her boyfriend, Aurora inquired her friend about her kid's condition. Carina was glad she could tell her that the injuries weren't too severe.
"Okay, talk to you later. I'll pass the phone to JK now."
"Yes, see you soon." Carina handed over the phone to Hoseok, mouthing "Jungkook". An instant smile brightened his face up.
Carina knew that Jungkook meant a lot to Hobi as well as the other members. He started to talk in Korean, and even if she fetched some of the words, it was not enough to understand the whole conversation. She took her legs off his lap to leave so they could have a moment when suddenly she was pulled back, and the conversation switched to English.
"You are what?" Hoseok exclaimed in surprise.
"No way. I'm so happy for you. But I can not imagine our youngest member as a dad." Now Carina understood what they were talking about.
"Congratulations Daddy JK," Carina shouted on the phone. She could hear his giggle as he thanked her.
Then Hoseok put the speaker on, and the four of them, Aurora and Jungkook, as well as Hoseok and Carina, chatted for another thirty minutes.

Later when they were sitting in the kitchen sipping on their coffee, Carina discussed with Hoseok something she had wanted to do with him for some time now.
"So I was thinking. We never really got to get out and spent a night having a good time."
He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, so you don't have a good time every night?"
She shook her head, blushing slightly.
"That's not what I mean, silly. I would never complain about our nights." She countered, leaning forward to press her lips against his. "I mean that due to your popularity, we can never just go out and dance, for example."
She looked him in the eyes to check if she did not hurt his feelings. She knew that it was not his fault that he was one of the most loved celebrities in the world, which brought a lot of restrictions with it. Also, she would never want to change anything about him or his life. At the same time, she would love to go out and have a fantastic time with her boyfriend without having to hide.
"We could do that." He just simply replied, which made Carina smile at all the worries that just crossed her mind. "Do you want to go tonight? It's not a weekend, so there will be fewer people, and we can totally rock the dance floor."
She got up from her seat and replaced herself on his lap.
"Do you know how much I love you for making everything so simple?" She showered his lips with a kiss after every word.
"Oh, Babe. How about you show me how much in the bedroom?" He lifted her into his arms and started kissing her all the way to their shared room.

 How about you show me how much in the bedroom?" He lifted her into his arms and started kissing her all the way to their shared room