33 | heaven can wait

I didn't know why I lied to her

I didn't know why I didn't tell her the truth.

God forgive me for this.

She was sleeping peacefully, she was laying on her stomach, her cheek on the bed as had her arms tucked under the pillow.

She looked so beautiful.

The dark started to take over, with the darkening clouds and it getting late. We had to get ready for the event tonight but at the same time, I wanted to stay in bed with her.

Truth was that the headaches were there but they were getting better, but I knew that was temporary. They would be back. And very much worse. That's why maybe in a week or two, I wanted to have my surgery, to live longer even though Dr. Kingsley said it didn't do much to a stage 4 cancer patient. I didn't want to die without a fight, and let anyone think I died without fighting.

Though I didn't want to watch my family watch me suffer. That would be worse than dying itself.

I placed a gentle kiss on Jackie's forehead. "I love you," I mouthed and she smiled as if she had seen me.

"You really know how to wake someone up," her voice raspy said.

"I'm sorry, but we have get ready. We have about two hours," I said softly then gently shaking her. "Wake up, Jackie." I kissed her cheek. "Wake up." I started kissing her face, copying her from last time.

She giggled then pecked my lips, her hands trailing under my shirt and meeting my bare skin.

Jackie was driving me crazy.

I was so in love this girl.

She moaned lightly then got out of bed, immediately pulling her sweater back to place after it had rose in her sleep, making me see her black lace underwear.

My face heated and I bit my lip, looking away, pretending I hadn't seen anything. I also got out then took a quick shower.

 I also got out then took a quick shower