36 | wet

Noah parked the car outside the grocery store then turned off the radio

Noah parked the car outside the grocery store then turned off the radio. He put on his leather gloves due to the freezing cold weather. We got out of the car and hurriedly entered the store.

"Can I ride the cart?" Was the first thing I asked, while taking the shopping cart and pushing it.

Noah turned his head to look at the things on the shelfs. "Why ride the cart when you have me?" he said almost absentmindedly. I chuckled and he kept his gaze on the shelf.

He didn't say much while we searched for the aisle where all the ingredients for the baking were located.

As we passed the vegetables, Noah turned his head to look at the vegetables and fruits, his hands in his jacket. I bit my lip, staring at him curiously and worried. Something was bothering him again, although I wanted to ask him if he was okay, I was scared he was going deny it and we were going to argue all over again.

He paused suddenly and I stopped too, staring at him confused. "Noah?"

He stared at the small sign for the cucumbers for a while before pointing at it. "Jackie, read this."

I furrowed my eyebrows before leaving the empty cart and standing beside Noah to see what he was talking about.

"Cucumbers," I read slowly then looked at Noah.

He blinked before his lips stretched into a weird grin.

I laughed, "What was that about? You want to buy cucumbers?"

He shook his head then started walking away, pushing our cart. I followed him, placing my arm on the handlebar. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it.

[Stacey]: dude I poured coffee all over my bed!!! Fuckkkk!

(Stacey sent a video)

I gasped when I watched the short video she sent, the coffee spilled on her white, silk sheets then the camera turning to record the frown on her face. I started laughing when I heard a manly laugh at the background. "Shut up, Francis!" she warned then started laughing too then the video ended.

I showed Noah the video and he let out a chuckle. "She pours coffee on her bed and the first thing she does is send you a video?" Noah said and shook his head. "Is she okay?"

I kissed my teeth and sent Stacey a GIF of me wide eyed. As I was about to send another text, Noah called me to check something so I put my phone away.

After putting stuff in the cart, I noticed there was no candy in it, no chocolates, sweets, not even marshmallows. I sat inside the cart, "Noah, push me."

He turned around from reading a product then laughed when he looked at me.

He seemed to be reading almost everything in the store and it was bothering me.