65 | tipsy

"Are you done? Can I--" I said taking one last picture of her by the Buckingham Palace

"No! Last one please!" she laughed, finding her smile adorable, I took one while she was laughing. I switched it so the phone could take a video and I did so, Jackie posing thinking I was still taking a picture.

"You done?" she asked.

I nodded and she walked towards me. I switched off my phone and held her gloved hand. Jackie kissed my cheek and we walked out the palace.

We had spent over an hour admiring the palace, listening to an audio tour as we strolled around the place. We even waited to see the Changing of the Guard and Jackie seemed way more excited than I was. We visited many other remarkable places the whole day like the Big Ben and Westminister Abbey, it was amazing. What made it even more amazing was that Jackie was beside me the whole time. Even though I was admiring the beautiful, unique sights of London, I had spent some time recording her for something I had planned to show her later on.

No one knew about it except her mom, Nate and her brother.

"Tomorrow, I want to go shopping at Oxford Street," she said, eating chips from the meal that she ordered. We were at one of the busiest restaurants here to have dinner. Jackie had decided to try out Fish and Chips for the first time and I could tell she loved it.

I had to be careful of what I ate so I ordered the healthiest thing on the menu, but delicious too.

"Mm?" I hummed then swallowed my food.

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes.
"You heard me," Jackie stated then cut a piece of the fish.

The waiter - who had introduced herself as Rose - came to our table and placed our waters beside our plates. "Anything else?" she smiled at us and we shook our heads.
"No thank you," Jackie assured and Rose left.

I rolled my eyes, remembering that Jackie had wanted to shop tomorrow. "Why?" I whined.

Jackie gasped dramatically, placing her hand over her chest. "Noah! I remember you saying that if I go with you, you'll let me do whatever I want and you'll pay for it."

"It's not my money that I'm spending, snowflake," I replied. I had enough money for all the clothes she wanted to buy but I just wanted to play with her a bit.

"Ugh. You know, I love having a boyfriend like you," she said sarcastically and I chuckled.

"I know. I'm the whole package," I said smugly and Jackie chuckled.

"But you know, it's cool. I'll just use the money that Steven sent me, or just ask him for more," she spoke and for a second, my dumb brain forgot who Steven was and I became jealous.