54 | revive

"Okay, bye," I waved at Liana, John and Nate who were entering the car

"Okay, bye," I waved at Liana, John and Nate who were entering the car. I looked down to the worried, scared eyes of Jackie's.

"Snowflake, it's okay," I assured, cupping her cheek. She bit her lip nevrously and held my hand.

"Do you know why I'm worried?" Jackie asked, her one hand holding my waist.
I leaned in closer so that she could whisper to me and she held my neck. "She was your first everything, the first girl you ever loved and all and I don't think it's easy to let go of your first love. Plus, have you seen her? I'd kill to have a body like--"

I giggled, leaning back. Cupping her cheeks making her lips pout, I pecked them lightly, then again and again until she got the message. "I'm over her," I said honestly. "Her and I are just good friends, and even before we met, Diane used to visit and became close with my aunt and uncle. She's like a family friend although we broke up. Jackie, I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I love you and I'd never ever cheat on you."

"But how'd you go from that" Jackie said, meaning Diane and she peeked over my shoulder to look at her,"to this?" she said meaning herself.

"Jackie can you stop comparing yourself to her?" I told her desperately and she rolled her watering eyes and pulled her hand out of my mine. I felt my heart ache, "Jackie," I tried again, my hand searched for hers again. "Hey--"

"It's fine," she dismissed me, blinking away her tears.

I lifted her chin, forcing her to lock eyes with me. Seeing tears in her eyes made my heart burn.

Why didn't she trust me?

I trusted her with Francis.

Does she not believe that I love her that much?

"Jackie, listen to me," I said seriously. She was a bit taken back, her widened eyes flickering from my left eye to the right. "What ever Diane and I shared was in the past."

I was certainly not going to tell her that Diane and I still slept with eachother a few times when she came to visit, but that was before Jackie and I had met.

"What I felt for her is nothing compared to what I feel to you now," I said, everything coming from the bottom of my heart. "I thought I knew what love is, what love felt like when I met her..." my thumb gently caressed her bottom lip. "But when I met you, Jackie," my eyes flickered back to met hers, "Everything about love became clear to me. You're the love of my life, my soul. I love you."

Jackie gave me a small smile and kissed me passionately. Pulling away too soon, she smiled, "Did you ever do the 'I love you more' thing with her?"