63 | fight

The first thing I wanted to do when I arrived at the hotel was shower and change into my pajamas

The first thing I wanted to do when I arrived at the hotel was shower and change into my pajamas. I tied my hair into bun above my head and entered the bedroom Noah and I were supposed to be sharing.

The walls were white, and right across the huge bed was a black flat screen TV plastered against the wall. The fireplace situated under the TV made the room warm. My eyes drifted to see there was red and white rose petals scattered onto the bed, with an envelope placed in the middle with my name on it.

I bit my lip, trying not to cry.

I looked at Noah who was placing the bags elsewhere and not paying attention to me and what he had set up for me. I cooed feeling my eyes water and rushed up towards Noah and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, this is wonderful. I love you so much."

Noah didn't hug me back, and there was no emotion on his face.

"Noah please speak to me, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said, you know I love you. I was just upset about that night," I explained but he still wouldn't budge. He looked the other way, locking his jaw. "You have a sharp jawline," I said randomly. "I mean, I've always known but it's always hot so..."

Nothing.

"Noah please talk to me!" I begged, shaking him. "Bro, I'm actually going to cry like, seriously please talk to me. I can't go through a day without you talking to me."

It was pointless but I wasn't going to give up.

I sighed though and took the thick envelope that was on the bed and looked at it for a moment before tearing it open. I cooed when I saw it was one of the first pictures we had taken when we were still friends. At the arcade.

Tears fell from my face and I read the note on it.

There are over a hundred reasons why I love you, and one of them is that you didn't stay because you pitied me that I had cancer. You stayed because you love me.

Noah kissed his teeth, taking off his jacket and tossing it to the side.

"Noah--"

He walked away and went to the bathroom, closing the door. I rushed after him and twisted the door knob but he had locked it. "Noah open up, please! I don't want to do this! Please just let me explain. I didn't stay just because of the cancer, I stayed because I love you. I was just mad because you hurt my feelings. Please just let us talk."

Silence again.

I called his name again and again, then finally told him that I wanted to take a shower. He got out of the bathroom, bloodshot eyes and tear stained face. I held his arm and he shook it off roughly and walking off. "Noah, Noah, I'm tired of this please. You brought me here--"

Noah turned around and I paused seeing the angry look in his eyes.

"I didn't bring you here. You came because you fucking wanted to, and I don't need you around me. I don't care if you want to get to see my family or not, I don't care if you want to leave or not. I don't care anymore, Jackie," he said, locking his jaw while looking down at me. The sleeves of the shirt he was wearing was folded up to his elbows and the top buttons were undone.