55 | lust

"Can you stop crying?"

I was crying about a lot of things. Noah had a beautiful ex girlfriend and they were sleeping under the same roof. I was scared my mother would say no about the England trip thing and he'd go alone with his ex. Noah having brain cancer. Me losing Noah. Every bad thing had come flooding back and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't blame him man," Nate said, through the phone. "Diane is hot. I mean, I bet Noah has her already bent over the counter and she's probably screaming his name."

"Nate you always make everything worse," I told him, crying in the pillow.

"Didn't you say she took his virginity and she bragged to everyone that he gave it to her good?" Nate asked and I could picture him smiling.

"Nate! Whatever, calling you isn't helping at all," I sniffled.

"I'm sorry okay? I love you but I don't think Noah will cheat on you. Noah is really really in love with you. I think his love is greater than my love for you and all your friends combined. Of course not including John and your family."

"But still--"

"No 'but's', Noah won't do it. So are you telling me, if you and I stayed under one roof, you would give yourself to me? Or would you do what you always do and just ignore me? Girl, I'm very hot like sexy hot and you still don't want to sleep with me because you're really in love with Noah, now imagine Noah who is really really really in love with you?"

I sighed, wiping my tears away with a tissue.

"Yeah, you're right," I sighed shakily. "Do you think I should go and check on up on him?"

"You mean spy on him?"

"Uh--"

"You'll regret it when you see Noah eating out Diane--"

"Okay, bye, Nate," I switched off the call and placed my phone on the nightstand. I got out of bed and checked myself in the mirror. I stood there, checking if my face didn't show that I had been crying, then I found myself checking out my body instead. Comparing myself to Diane. She had bigger tits, she had an bigger ass, prettier face, better lips... better everything.

Someone knocked on my door. "Jackie?" I heard my mother calling me.

"Yeah," I sighed, moving away from the mirror, "The door's open."

She peeked in the room and saw me then immediately smiled. "There's my beautiful daughter."

"Uhm," I chuckled bitterly, collapsing on top of the bed.