45 | camping

We all entered the eight seater car and waited for Isaac to show

We all entered the eight seater car and waited for Isaac to show. Noah and I sat at the seats behind driver's seat with Stacey beside us. Susan was sitting in the passenger seat. Bryan and Ivory sat the back.

"It's an hour and he still hasn't showed up," Bryan complained.

"The bears will be camping there before us," Noah murmured, clearly impatient. I chuckled, nudging him. The sun was almost going to set, with the wind getting colder and the clouds forming together.

After a few minutes passed, Francis decided to leave without Isaac.

"You're so cruel for leaving without Isaac," Ivory spoke calmly, shaking her head at Francis.

"You know very Isaac was going to arrive the time we were supposed to be coming back from camp," Francis said and I laughed, making Ivory look at me and smile too.

The Susan girl squealed, "Ooh, I'm excited! My first camping trip!" She took out her Polaroid camera and angled it so everyone can be in the picture. "Say cheese!"

"Cheese!" we all said, smiling.

"Great!" Susan commented as the picture came out. She took out her marker and sat back on her seat.

"So... how are you two?" Stacey asked us.

I nodded, replying, "We're good--"

"Jackie... and Noah? Is it Noah?" Bryan had asked Francis and Francis' eyes widened, as he kept them on the road.

Bryan moved to the seat behind us and leaned forward, "Hey, I'm Bryan, incase you didn't know."

Noah bit his lip and looked out the window. He was shy when it came to meeting new people.

"Hi, Bryan," I greeted with a smile.

"And that's my girlfriend," he said, nodding at Ivory earning a frown from her.

"No... we're not dating anymore," Ivory defended. "I definitely don't want to go through that again."

"She won't admit it that she still likes me," Bryan added.

The car trip to the destination was honestly not as bad as Noah had thought. Although he was very shy at first, he had started talking and even making conversation. I was so proud of him I was going to cry. Susan spent most of the time taking pictures of everyone and everything, Francis driving with his sister speaking to him, me and Noah talking, us all jamming to latest hit songs to the radio. It was fun.

"Francis, do you even know where we are?" Ivory asked, getting out the car with the others.

"If I didn't I wouldn't have stopped here," he replied then threw the full backpack to Bryan.

"Gosh, it's so late," Bryan murmured then Francis shut the back of the car. We all started walking to the campsite, heading deeper and deeper into the woods.