61 | flight

I bobbed my head to the beat of the music Noah was playing through the mini speaker I had in my room

I bobbed my head to the beat of the music Noah was playing through the mini speaker I had in my room. Although I wasn't a person who always listened to songs from the 1900s, Noah got me into it.

He and I had came back from his to my house so we could just stay there for a few hours before leaving.

I looked up to see him staring at me with a his contagious smile on his face. His hands were in his black jeans. The oversized blue shirt he was wearing over his white tee ended right by his thighs. I smiled,"What?"

"You're really beautiful. I don't deserve you," he said softly but strongly too and I giggled, blushing.

"I guess," I murmured with a shrug. Noah went silent again, leaning against the wall, not removing his gaze from me. I carried on with my packing, pretending I wasn't paying attention. I gave up and looked at him with a bored look but I was still unable to hide my smile. "Daddy, please pack faster."

Noah frowned and rolled his eyes. "I have a feeling you're not going to stop calling me that."

"And I have a feeling you're starting to like it," I said with a smirk. Noah bit his lip and looked up from his suitcase to meet my eyes.

"No."

"Yes," I stated. "Although you don't admit it, I can tell you do."

Noah clenched his jaw and I nodded to myself. Calling him that would upset him and I loved it, for other reasons. He'd get really aggressive when I called him that.

Really aggressive.

"Can you help me here please?" he asked finally, trying to zip his suitcase closed.

I dropped my clothes onto my bed, "Yeah sure." I tied my hair into a bun and sat on his suitcase, trying to make it easier for him to zip it closed.

Noah held my chin and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me slowly, darting his tongue into my mouth, sending shivers all over. Wrapping his huge hand around my neck, Noah smirked against my lips when he heard a moan from me. He pulled away and stared at me with dark eyes. "Don't call me daddy okay?" he ordered deeply.

I smirked then bit my lip. His eyes slowly trailed down to stare at them.

"Jackie! Noah! Breakfast is ready!" My mother called from down the stairs.

"You're lucky there's people in this house," he said with a smirk. I held his cheek and kissed him one last time before he zipped his bag and I got off, rolling my sleeves up to my elbows.