47 | baby be mine

[Me]: Look, I'm sorry but I need to see you guys in like

[Me]: Look, I'm sorry but I need to see you guys in like... an hour. In the library?

[Unnamed]: No, I'm going to block you

[Me]: Girl, I'm going to pay you if you want

[Unnamed]: my parents are multi-millionaires

[Me]: So is mine, you're not that special

[Unnamed]: You're seriously acting like this now?

[Me]: Please... I don't want to mention this at all and pressure you but you do know my situation... that I won't be here for long

[Unnamed]: so you're blackmailing me

[Me]: I'm not. Please do this for me, I'd really appreciate it. Be nice and supporting for once in your life.

[Unnamed]: Whatever fine, you better be there when I arrive

[Me]: Great, thank you. Bring your friend too.

I placed my phone in my pocket and smiled, sighing. I closed the small box and stuffed in my pocket, keeping my hand around it. Lynette smiled at me and I smiled too.

"I wish it was an actual proposal ring," I said, chuckling a little.

"You're like eighteen but you already want to get married to this girl," Lynette said and shook her head. "Noah, you're something else."

"If I could, I would," I said honestly. "I wouldn't mind us having kids already."

Lynette stared at me. "This girl got you losing your mind."

"I just love her..." I sighed.

"You're still okay right?" she asked, holding my head and I nodded.

"Surprisingly," I murmured. "Some people suffer massive headaches but I don't know what's going with me. Plus, I can still remember some stuff which is good."

"Thank God," Lynette sighed then handed me the smoothie she had made.

"But I'm scared," I told her honestly, "Not the brain thing... I don't want to think about it, but about Jackie. Her and Francis have been..." I pursed my lips, not wanting to say the word. "Close. I'm scared she falls in love with him, because it's clear that he likes her."