34 | love

"Here, Jackie," he said softly, handing me a warm mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows

"Thank you, love." I smiled and took the mug in my hands and brought it to my lips.

Noah joined me in bed, and I snuggled close to him, my legs crossed. Outside, it was still raining, with occasional flashes of lightning.

My arms were hidden by an oversized grey knitted sweater with long sleeves. Noah shuddered for a moment before reaching for a tee in the closet.

I suppressed a grin as I noticed the faint scratch marks on his back, which brought back memories of the last night. The heat crept up my cheeks as I took a sip of the hot chocolate.

Last night was something I didn't expect to happen. It was nothing what I had anticipated. Noah, being the kind, gentle, and bashful young man that he was, caught me off guard last night. You wouldn't believe Noah had the strength to carry someone for nearly the entire night.

I leaned back and smirked. Slowly, my gaze moved down to the area below his waist, then back up to his eyes.

When he mentioned he had stamina, he wasn't kidding.

"You want anything else?" he asked wearing the white tee, then looked at me.

"You." I teased.

Noah chuckled looking down as he pulled down his tee. "I'm all yours," he replied back, biting his lip.

I grinned, my face still burning up again. After last night, everything he did now made me blush.

Noah kissed near my ear then whispered, "Can you get up or do you need a wheelchair?"

"Hey!" I laughed, gently pushing him away. "Noah, you need to calm down."

He kissed my cheek then let his head rest on my thighs as he stared up at me.

I wasn't planning on telling him that I was aching sore. He definitely had something to be proud of.

"I love you," he said, pouting adorably and I giggled, pecking his lips. He sighed happily. "I love you, Jackie."

"I love you too."

"I love you more," he carried on.

"No, I love you more," I challenged, seeing his lips stretch into a beautiful smile.

"I love you most."

I shook my head giggling. "You're the cutest."

Noah smiled, closing his eyes. "I know." He sighed. "Your brother called me this morning asking where you were and I had to lie and tell him that you were in another hotel room."

"Did he believe you?"

Noah nodded, reaching his hand out to play with curly strand of my hair. "Who wouldn't believe me? But as soon as this rain stops, I have to drop you off even though I don't want to." He sighed. "I'd love to spend another night with you here."