41 | emergency

"Alright," I wrapped my arms around Noah's neck as he held me bridal style

"Alright," I wrapped my arms around Noah's neck as he held me bridal style. "Carry me downstairs."

"Uhm," he chuckled. "God gave you two legs for a reason."

"I can't walk..."

"God, you're being so dramatic," he said in his deep voice.

Fuck. Me.

"Excuse me, you're the one that went out of control," I said, then licked my lips.

"Were your screams of pleasure screams of complaints?" Noah asked as he started walking anyway. "That's what I thought."

I definitely wasn't complaining yesterday, but now?

"Keep quiet," I murmured. "Bug boy."

"Jackie, you're not being funny," he said though smiling.

"You ate a bug!"

"And so?" he chuckled.

"Nah, ew! And, plus, you kiss this mouth... and along other things," I murmured the last part.

Noah chuckled as we went down the stairs.

"Noah that's just disgusting," I commented, shaking my head.

"Jackie, how stupid do you think I am? Why would I actually eat a bug?" Noah said. "It was a raisin."

"No--" I paused, remembering the raisins we ate earlier.

"God, I probably fucked the brains out of you," he murmured to himself. "I'm not some second grader, you know?"

"Uh yeah, next you're going to tell me Santa doesn't exist," I joked, and Noah placed me on the island then kissed the hickey he had made on my neck.

We were at my house. His aunt and uncle were home so he didn't want me to sleepover there, luckily John was sleeping over at Liana's and my mother was a weekend trip away so we had the house all to ourselves. It was still early, almost 7 pm, and we had just slept through the afternoon.

"So what do you want to eat?" Noah asked.

"I don't know, eggs and sausage," I replied.

Noah opened the fridge, scanning the food inside it. "I'm assuming you like big sausages," he said with a smirk and I laughed. "Why is there not a single healthy thing here?"

"John," I replied. "You know I've been eating healthy these past few months. I'll go shopping for you though tomorrow morning, I'll wake up early then shop for you because I love you and I'll do anything to make you happy." I smiled widely making Noah chuckle softly.