Meeting The Kids

Felicia sat next to the hospital type bed as she held Viv's hand. The flight back to Earth was slow but it was almost over. The door opened and Felicia looked up to see Wanada enter. She smiled sweetly at the girl before sitting across from her.

Wanada: Good morning.

Felicia: Morning.

Wanda looked down at her daughter and gently brushed her hair.

Wanda: She'll be fine.

Felicia didn't say anything. She looked at the girl in the bed and couldn't help but worry. She just hoped that she would be ok once Reed and Vision fixed her up.

Wanda: I was a bit concerned when she first told me about your romance situation.

Felicia looked up and saw that Wanda was still smiling.

Wanda: I thought Vision was going to fry his brain when Bunny told us that she was dating you and Y/N. It's almost odd but she seemed so happy. We know that she's smart.

Felicia: She is. So is Nadia. Tandy to shen she tries.

Wanda: What about Doreen?

Felicia smiled a bit.

Felicia: Yeah. She's actually really intelligent.

Wanda: She's a weird one isn't she?

The two girls laughed a bit. She wasn't wrong. Felicia looked out the window towards the stars and smiled.
---------
You stood at the head of the table as you looked over the star maps with Peter, Rocket, and Robbie. There didn't seem to be a way to get to Dormammu by ship. Even the scrolls and books you found the library didn't have anything either.

Y/N: This sucks.

Robbie: I've never even heard of some of these places.

Peter: I never even heard of Dormammu. What kind of name is that?

Danny: It is not a man you ever met before.

You all turned towards the door where Danny was. His body was wrapped in a yellow robe as he slowly approached the table.

Y/N: Hey man. How are you feeling?

Danny leaned on the table and looked at the maps.

Danny: I was tired after unlocking my full Chi. I was ok after resting.

Robbie: I'm sure Cindy was a good nurse.

Danny smirked before he looked back at the table.

Danny: You will not find Dormammu on any star map.

You raised a brow.

Peter: So he's not in space?

Rocket: The hell is he then?

Danny: He might as well be in hell.

You all looked at each other.

Y/N: Explain.

Danny stokd up and looked iut the window.

Danny: Dormammu is a evil entity and a Lord of Chaos. He rules over Faltine. A hellish dimension where your greatest fears are realized. He will be your strongest foe yet.

You sighed. Why couldn't you get one easy guy?

Robbie: So how do we get to him?

Danny: You will need to be summoned there by him or enter his realm with someone who had made a contract.

Y/N: So basically we're screwed.

Danny: Yes.

Rocket: Some help that was.