Galactus Pt. 1

Robbie landed on a nearby roof with his chain and revolver at the ready. He looked up through the blue flames at Air-Walker as he slowly descended.

Air-Walker: It seems that we cross paths again.

Robbie: I've been dying for a second round with you. You're not getting out of this one alive.

Air-Walker: In the 100 years since I've become Galactus' Hearld, I have never been defeated. Nor have I ever taken as much damage as I have with you.

Robbie: Yeah, we're kinda special like that.

In the city center below, you contiued to hold your blade as you stared at the large purple orbs overhead. So, this was Galactus. Well, here goes nothing. With all the power you could muster up, you took a deep breath, and yelled.

Y/N: GALACTUS! COME DOWN HERE AND FACE ME!

You looked back up at the purple orbs as they seemed to shrink. Your eyes widened as you and everyone left in the city watched as a large figure flew down. By large, you mean you have never seen anything like him before.

 By large, you mean you have never seen anything like him before

Y/N: Holy shit.

Galactus' lower half descended below the water up to his waist, meaning he was large enough to reach the bottom. His upper half was still visible and was taller than any building in the city, some of which rivaled New York's Skyscrapers.

Galactus looked down at you with his piercing eyes as he spoke.

Galactus: You are the Godslayer.

His voice was loud enough to rattle any and all windows around you.

Y/N: I am. And you're the Eater of Worlds.

Galatus: Indeed. My Hearlds reported that you and your friends plan on defeating me and preventing me from feasting on this planet.

Y/N: Damn right we do.

Galactus: Then you must be a fool. I have been in existence since the beginning of time itself. Never, in my infinite history, has anyone done so much as to make me bleed.

You just smirked as you pointed your blade at him.

Y/N: Guess that'll have to change then.

Danny flew around the capitol as he exchanged blows with Firelord as Sam and Surfer had their rematch. From the Hasselhoff, the city's civilians watched as your team fought the Hearlds as you faced down Galactus. Meanwhile, at the Docks, the remaining heroes helped the last of the civilians into the final ship.

Rocket: This better work. I rather not get turned into a pancake because your boyfriend can't win.

Doreen: 1. He's our husband. 2. Y/N won't back down even if it kills him. You guys should know that by now.

Gamora: I also know that he will reduce this city to rubble just to win.

Molly: That is the Striker way.