As Time Goes By

GP: Wow. You really did a lot since we last talked.

Y/N: You have no idea kid. I kinda missed you. How long has it been?

GP: Since you defeated Dormammu? I believe it has been 4 years in your terms.

4 years had passed already? Wow. Where did that time go?

GP: I think your child is cute. I like her name to.

You smiled as GP played the memory in your head. It was a few months ago when you were sitting in the waiting room talking to Molly and Sam. Everyone was either hanging around or out doing Avenger business. Nadia had gone into labor almost a day ago yet there was no news to report. Dorren was in the room with her right now so that you and Tandy could get some rest while Felicia and Viv were in Canada to drop the Terror Trio, a nickname you had given your three kids, off with Victor.

There was a black swirl before Felicia, Viv, and Tyrone stepped out.

Felicia: Any news?

Y/N: Nope.

Tandy: Dorren is watching her right now.

She let out a yawn and leaned on Kamala's shoulder.

Tandy: I really shouldn't have pulled that all nighter before all this.

Y/N: Not gonna say I told you so.

She stuck out her tounge at you while you blew a kiss. There was another bright light before Arthur and Miguel appeared.

Molly: Hey guys. What are you doing here?

Arthur: My aunt is being born. I kinda wanted to be here to see it.

He then looked over to you.

Arthur: And, I wanted to apologize for my behavior from before.

You placed a hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: Don't apologize. You just have to learn from it and move on.

Arthur nodded just as a nurse stepped into the room. She was, understandably, shocked at all the costumed heroes mixed in with seemingly normal people.

Robbie: What's the news?

Nurse: Well, uh, is Mr. Creed here?

You raised your hand.

Nurse: You wife is giving birth.

Y/N: Oh. Cool.

After finally getting the message, you rushed through the halls and towards Nadia's room while the others waited.

Danny: Wow. This is really happening.

Molly: I know! I'm gonna be an aunt. Uh, again.

Kamala: Does this count as the first Avenger Baby?

Viv: No. Records show that there have been several silent births among the Avengers. Parents include Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Scott Lang, Hank Pym, and Clint Barton.

Tandy: How do I keep forgetting that Nadia and Katie are Avenger kids?

Robbie: Probably cause their dads are either dead or deadbeats.

Felicia: Still, this is a big moment. This will be the first Avenger baby in this generation.

Viv: That is correct.

Danny: First? Oh God. We're all going to be parents one day.

Everyone got quiet before they all turned to Miguel and Arthur.