Monster World Pt. 2

Nadia: I'm pregnant, not helpless.

Doreen: I know. This is just, pampering you a bit.

Nadia rolled her eyes while Doreen held onto her arm as she walked down the steps of the palace.

Gwen: You know Y/N told me to take care of all of you.

Doreen: And we're 100% safe. So, thank you.

Robbie: This is a train wreck.

Nadia had insisted on going on a walk through the city to which Gwen was to accompany her. Doreen insisted on going along as well and Robbie just so happened to be heading out.

Nadia: How has Katie been doing? She's awake now yes?

Robbie nodded.

Robbie: She's getting cabin fever. I figured I could find something to keep her entertained for when I'm not around.

Doreen: That's so sweet. You really are a good boyfriend.

Robbie just rolled his eyes. They finally made it to Asgard's market place where they were surprised to see Molly and Sam looking around. Sam was the first to notice them and waved with his good arm. His right arm was in a sling and his left eye was noticeably duller.

Sam: Hey guys. Nice day out huh?

Molly: Oh, hello. I didn't know you guys were going to be out today.

Nadia greeted them with a smile while Doreen waved back excitedly.

Nadia: I just needed some fresh air. Doreen insisted she come along for the sake of the baby.

Gwen: I was assigned as Royal Guard.

They then turned to Robbie who just shrugged.

Robbie: Looking for stuff.

Sam: Neat. This place has some cool stuff. I actually just got my helmet back from the blacksmith.

Molly reached into her bag and pulled out the black helmet which now had golden lines where it had broken during the War of the Realms.

Gwen: Can you even use that anymore?

Sam: Actually, it's weird, but when I put it on and the Nova energy hits me, my arm and eye return to normal.

Robbie: Really? Can you still go Supernova with it?

Everyone looked at him.

Molly: Supernova?

Robbie: Yeah. Like when the star explodes. Cause his name is Nova.

Sam: I like it. I haven't tried to go Supernova yet. Probably won't for a while. How about you? You got all Spirit of Vengeance again?

Robbie: I haven't even transformed into the Rider since the war. Danny's been meditating with Cindy up in the mountains. Figured that would be a good place to try.

Sam and Robbie looked up to the mountain while the girls looked at each other.

Doreen: Boys just love to fight, don't they?

Molly: I used to be bloodthirsty to. I get it.
----------
You and Arthur sat back to back as webs tied the two of you together. You were now in a cave hideout as everyone listened to your story.

Arthur: And now we're here.

Y/N: That about sums it up. Can you untie us now?

Riri, who looked much like a mad scientist, looked at you suspiciously.