The Heralds Pt. 1

You sighed as you stood in the lounge area of the Guardian's ship. After the warning you got from Uatu, you rallied everyone up and told them what was going on. You had decided to get the War Council together and decided to go and warn the Queen about Galactus' sudden change in schedule.

Danny: You appear to be worried.

You turned around to see your friend standing there. You just sighed and turned back to the stars.

Y/N: This is happening too fast. I don't know if we have enough time.

Danny: I'm sure we will find something out. Now that we have our Ultra Forms, we can hold our ground against his heralds.

You raised a brow.

Y/N: Ultra, Forms?

Danny: Sam's idea. We spent the week training our power.

Y/N: Really? Well, that's nice to know. At least I'm not the only one fighting.

Danny: Of course not. We have your backs.

You smiled. Everyone on the ship consisted of the Guardians, Danny, Robbie, Sam, and yourself. The others were back on Asgard until you gave the word for them to use the Bifrost to help you with whatever it was you needed.

Y/N: Once we get there, we might have to jump into a fight. Just be prepared for that for now.

Danny: I'll go tell the others.

You nodded and Danny headed back to the others as you stared at the stars. How did things get this, weird? Your first mission was to stop a robbery and now you were about to fight some intergalactic world eater. Hell, you used to be homeless. When the hell did that become something you missed? Scratch that, since when did you look forward to fighting someone? Were you even a hero at this point?

Y/N: Jesus Christ.

Miguel: Isn't real.

You turned around and found Miguel and Jax standing there.

Y/N: What are you guys doing here?

Miguel: We're here to help. This is the Galactus fight, right?

Y/N: Uh, not for another week.

Jax began to sign.

Jax: We're a bit early.

Miguel: No shit Sherlock.

Y/N: Do you guys even do Avengers stuff in your time?

Jax: You guys mostly took care of things. We only have th scraps.

Miguel: Plus we can transport to any time.

Y/N: Right. Well, thanks?

Jax: Don't mention it.

They sat down on the couch as the ship entered the atmosphere of the planet.
--------
Guard: Your Highness, King Creed of Asgard has returned.

The Queen was surprised by this sudden announcement. You entered the throne room with Danny and Robbie in a hurry.

Queen: Your Majesty. To what do I owe this sudden visit?

Y/N: I won't beat around the bush. Galactus is coming sooner than expected. He will attack next week.

Queen: What?

Y/N: His heralds will be here any day now.

Danny: We are here to hold back their attack for now. Once we do, we can help evacuate your people from the capital.